Who will be at Carolina Game

Section 103 End Zone .... right where the Panthers come out ... kind of disrespected with the line .. Bills +7 ... let's see if McDermott has an old copy of the playbook and we can spoil Carolina's home opener.

Let's go Buffalo!!! Look forward to seeing all the Bills fans at the game ... sunny and 84 degrees.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live within walking distance. Tickets are $135 for the 500-level, which is tough to swallow. I'm going to tailgate with a bunch of friends, and possibly try to scalp. I just can't justify that ticket price unfortunately.

yeah. I paid $500ish. No one watches the game. Just wait. The concourses are full and no one cares about Panthers football. Edited by Boyst62

We are sitting near the moon (509).

LOL

My dad, who moved to Charlotte from Buffalo in '79 and who passed in 2004 along with my Uncle from Fredonia who was a 45 year season ticket holder and just passed this week will be there I'm pretty sure.....

yeah. I paid $500ish. No one watches the game. Just wait. The concourses are full and no one cares about Panthers football.

Can confirm. Lived down there for years. Was at the last Bills/Panthers game in CLT. Panthers are just a distraction until ACC basketball gets going.

Edited by jimmy10