Who will be at Carolina Game

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever taken the Light rail to the gme? Staying in Southpark area, thinking about getting on at the 485 station as would allow for a fast getaway afterwards straight out 485 South. Wondering how often they run and how close to the stadium it gets you. And what is the fare? I actually have free stadium parking, but thinking may be easier leaving via the train.

Tavern is bonkers; sycamore is a bunch of 20 something brads

k. I'm going to sycamore

Anyone ever taken the Light rail to the gme? Staying in Southpark area, thinking about getting on at the 485 station as would allow for a fast getaway afterwards straight out 485 South. Wondering how often they run and how close to the stadium it gets you. And what is the fare? I actually have free stadium parking, but thinking may be easier leaving via the train.

every 30 min 9 on Sunday.

Will be at A couple of these Bills suggested hangouts tomorrow pre game, and maybe post game for a bit before we hit our flight. Staying with family tonight or would be out raging with the rest of you fine folk. I'm on Bills side, 45 yard line 5 rows up with white Kyle jersey tomorrow. Let's go!

definitely do. Was out late last night. I'll be to the tailgate by 1115

11:15???

Last time in Charlotte,our group was decorating the tailgate parking lot there at the church at 7:00.

The grills were up and going by 8:00 followed with the Pinto Bowling shots

11:15???

Last time in Charlotte,our group was decorating the tailgate parking lot there at the church at 7:00.

The grills were up and going by 8:00 followed with the Pinto Bowling shots

Clearly, Boyst is a rookie.