BILLS currently #2 Offense, #2 in Defense in NFL

CanadianFan

I see a lot of posts similar to this one smeared all over this board. the !@#$ing negativity after a win here is pathetic. I thought this place may become bearable after the off season, I thought wrong.

bunch of !@#$ing nancies

B-oy

I

L-ove

L-osing

S-easons.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, I'd agree with this. But Bowles coached that game like a coach on a mission to lose. No way he's THAT bad of a coach.

He could be fired with a bad year. He wasn't trying to lose.

What would have been the response if they lost?

They won, so he can't bash TT and be happy. he rooted for them to lose.

He could be fired with a bad year. He wasn't trying to lose.

He's a dead man walking and everyone on earth, including him, knows it. That punt call in the 4th made it pretty obvious (to me) that he was trying to lose. I'd venture to guess that there's an unwritten incentive for him to make sure they have as many games in the L column as possible. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Totally guessing on my part. But to me, it's pretty clear.

EDIT: I am, in no way, taking away from many of the good things I saw from the Bills on Sunday. There was a lot that I saw, that I liked.

Edited by Gugny

The panther game will certainly give a better indication of the team's potential, away game against a team that is solid in all three phases of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing if the Dennison-Tyrod O can put together 3-4 long drives like the jets game. If so, and they win the TO battle, they could come away with another W.

Meaningless post from a meaningless poster.....coincidence?

Why so scared of positivity? Must be easier to proclaim doom and gloom than hope for success. What if they bust through, the defense holds up, Tyrod takes the next step, Shady stays healthy, Jones goes over 1k receiving and Jerry plays smart? How you going to spin that to fit your agenda?

Some folks here are so fragile they'd rather clutch their participation trophy tightly to their breast and hide in the corner of their safe place than take the chance of being wrong in their estimate of this teams potential.

Wow...Pats* are last in defense.

They were lit up but Alex Smith and the Chiefs so no surprise there.

However this is a the perfect case of reading too much into misleading stats after week one, because if there's one thing I'm sure of it's that a Bill Belichik defense isn't going to finish dead last in the NFL after a 16 game NFL season. Guarantee they are no worse than top 15 in yards allowed.

Same deal with the Bills, would love to see a top 5 defense but that's likely not going to be the case as we start to face better teams and QB's in the coming weeks.