What's wrong with the Pats Defense? Plenty

YoloinOhio

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There were mental mistakes in the second half, from 12 men on the field on a desperation third down late in the fourth quarter, to $65 million corner Stephon Gilmore blowing his outside vertical coverage on Tyreek Hill’s 75-yard touchdown."

:lol:

I thought the defensive performance was concerning for NE. I certainly am not willing to say this is going to be a trend after one game; however, last night was not good.

"There were mental mistakes in the second half, from 12 men on the field on a desperation third down late in the fourth quarter, to $65 million corner Stephon Gilmore blowing his outside vertical coverage on Tyreek Hill’s 75-yard touchdown."

:lol:

This entire board sounds like a jealous ex girlfriend.

13-3, relatively easy. Last night was a fluke.

possible and probably likely, but there is no denying their depth at wr is now a concern if amendola keeps getting hurt. they lost long sheard and ninko this offseason which is their entire pass rush besides flowers. Hightower is a huge blow to their def if hes out a significant amount of time. And lets face it gilmore, while decent, is overpaid and overrated

Don't get too excited. Pats lost week 1 in 2001, 2003 (to us), 2014. And then they went on to win the super bowl each time.

none of those years did they look bad. Last night they looked really bad. There is a difference.

Whatever I'm so Over Gilmore, but did you see what Gilmore did and said the other day.

Did you see his play last night.

Whatever I'm so over him.

Well when you have posters constantly griping about how great he was (and he never was), how he will be this perennial pro bowler in New England and it keeps getting shoved down our throats, you love it when he's exposed again for who he really is an average corner.

none of those years did they look bad. Last night they looked really bad. There is a difference.

Well when you have posters constantly griping about how great he was (and he never was), how he will be this perennial pro bowler in New England and it keeps getting shoved down our throats, you love it when he's exposed again for who he really is an average corner.

This 👍+1

Don't get too excited. Pats lost week 1 in 2001, 2003 (to us), 2014. And then they went on to win the super bowl each time.

Yes, their "fans" will take solace in that, but by the end of this season I hope they'll look like this: :bag:

giphy.gif

Edited by Nanker