/dev/null

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to a report from the Boston Globe, the Patriots are having a Foxboro, MA Wallgreens send an emergency supply of Pamprin to the Patriots dressing room in order to treat "symptoms" being suffered by a "sizable contingent" of the roster and coaching staff.

Brady was reported to demand 6 packs exclusively for himself.

Only one game, but it looks like the Pats have BIG problems on defense, especially if Hightower misses any sort of time.

Of course, they could soon have big problems on offense too, if Amendola is out for a while too, so cheers to that.

They showed chinks in their armor I can't recall seeing in forever. Boy did they miss Edelman on O, Nickovich,Long ,Sheard, then Hightower in the front 7... That was amazing, they looked BAD. Not first game rust bad, looked like problems that could persist all year..

Edited by JerseyBills

No way to just assume they are vulnerable but they were bad. No Welker really hurts them. Brady was off. The line didn't run block. Hogan did nothing. Defense was very vulnerable. They were out coached of all things. They really had no answers on offense or defense.

It's just one game. I'm just assuming it's an aberration.

Wasn't it five years ago they got roasted by KC early and still wound up doing rather well. Let's not write them off just yet. KC probably has had this one circled for awhile.

One game means nothing as of now. The next two three will either show a vulnerability or show this was an aberration. There are reasons to believe that there are chinks in the armor. We'll see.

They showed chinks in their armor I can't recall seeing in forever. Boy did they miss Edelman on O, Nickovich,Long ,Sheard, then Hightower in the front 7... That was amazing, they looked BAD. Not first game rust bad, looked like problems that could persist all year..

As much as I hate Belly-check, I expect they'll fix their problems and end up 13-3. They always do. No matter how they start a season, they're always rolling just in time for the playoffs.

As much as I hate Belly-check, I expect they'll fix their problems and end up 13-3. They always do. No matter how they start a season, they're always rolling just in time for the playoffs.

I agree. Until proven otherwise we are still talking maybe the best coach ever and one of the best QBs ever. One game doesn't show anything.

As it always seems to be for Bills' fans, there is always something negative to draw - KC looked very good, good enough that their 1st round pick is unlikely to be very helpful in trading up for a QB in 2018. Looks like unless the Bills are bad enough to earn a top 3 pick on their own, the QB problem will persist beyond next year.