GDT: Chiefs at Patriots

Fadingpain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This also sums up the mindset of Bills fans! Some amazing quotes around here tonight.

I think the bigger issue is that very few players, on their own, are the deciding factor between a winning and losing season. Each individual personnel decision adds up though.

None of the guys we got rid of would help us beat Brady. Only great opposing QB play and D Line play can beat Brady. The Chiefs have a decent roster, but they won't beat the Pats because Smith sucks. We'd have the same problem.

Cleveland keeps acquiring draft picks how's it working out for them lately? They went 1 and 15 last year

That seems quite hyperbolic, if you're not Gillislee's mother.

How so? He scored 8 TDs last year and led the league in average per carry. We have no good guy like him now. He scored two TDs already in his first half on the Pats. They went out of their way to acquire him and paid a good amount for him.

I'm going to go ahead and say it...tom* bradys* ball looks a little like Manning's did before his arm died. I'm seeing a little wobble. Come on Father Time!

That's what I'm thinking too. I KC keeps it close enough for him to be throwing into the 4th quarter might get an idea if you're on to something, but probably just wishful thinking (for me anyway).