GDT: Chiefs at Patriots

Fadingpain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching Buffalo for years I had to re-sign in. So this isn't my first rodeo. The last three years Buffalo has gotten rid of some good players why so they could get their friends on the team and then this guy does the same thing hasn't coached a game.

My opinion is win within two years or out the door. That GM used to be with Miami how did it work out there? He's never been a GM before he what is clueless to me

Surprised no one else has mentioned how bad Gronk looks.

Penalties are. Unreal on the Chiefs tonight. Must be the 7th or 8th

We might break an NFL record when we play the pats later this year.

Beautiful facemask by pats after facemask penalty on kc

Yeah i noticed that, officials seem to be in mid season form already,

I've been watching Buffalo for years I had to re-sign in. So this isn't my first rodeo. The last three years Buffalo has gotten rid of some good players why so they could get their friends on the team and then this guy does the same thing hasn't coached a game.

My opinion is win within two years or out the door. That GM used to be with Miami how did it work out there? He's never been a GM before he what is clueless to me

None of the guys we got rid of would help us beat Brady. Only great opposing QB play and D Line play can beat Brady. The Chiefs have a decent roster, but they won't beat the Pats because Smith sucks. We'd have the same problem.