Your ONE prediction about this season

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot about the Tie.

Twice? :flirt:

No. Once. In round 2 of the playoffs after Buffalo wins the wildcard game on the road in Kansas City. :thumbsup:

That is entirely feasible. Pats could be 14-0 and sealed up home field advantage and could care less about a perfect season, besides that a Bills win would keep us from the #1 slot in the NFL draft.

No. Playoffs man.

Tom Brady will have a Manning-esque fall off the cliff around week 10 or so. The Patriots will be undefeated until that time.

If Brady doesn't have his decline this year the Pats go undefeated and finish with a super bowl win.

Tyrod will continue to be a whipping boy around here regardless of his performance.

The offense in season will look much different than the one we saw during preseason.

The run defense will be top 10. Partly because the change to 43 helps with personnel and partly because the passing defense will not be very good (bottom 10).

Broncos defense will fall back to earth due to age, injuries, and loss of personnel.

Jay Cutler plays well this season, stays on with the Fins, and they move on from Tannehill.

This board will be unbearable the day after a loss and will lose even more great contributors.

A quick survey of this thread has Taylor benched by Game :

• Five
  • Six
  • Seven
  • Eight
  • Nine
  • Ten
  • Eleven

An enthusiast on this topic (not me, alas) should start an exclusive thread - something easier to bump later......

He was quite fortunate to not miss a game last season.... except for.... you know....

Buffalo Barbarian won't know what the hell he's talking about.

It's the only certain, sure-fire prediction for the season that I have.

:lol: I laughed out loud on this one and a couple people at work looked at me like "wtf?" :thumbsup:

We finish 7-9. Tyrod has a better season than last year and we're torn on whether to draft a top QB prospect next year.

My prediction......The Patriots play Seattle in the Superbowl after beating the Bills in a close one for the AFC final. (can't believe I typed this with a straight face)

Let's put 10 bucks on it. I'll give you 100 to 1 odds.