• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Bills victory on Sunday, we will see comments on TSW such as:

"It's only the Jets"

"We beat a team tanking worse than us"

"Should have beat them by more, it was still 0-0 after 5 minutes, so embarrassing"

"We'll see how they perform this week against a better team"

"Their terrible" (yes the incorrect use of their was intentional)

"A good team would have beat us"

"We really missed SW"

"Ralph is cheap"

You forgot "its all Brandon's fault"

Nate Peterman is our starting QB before year is over. With Peterman at QB we actually have a passing game that opens up a running game and opposing D's have to stop stacking the box against us.

This. But, my prediction is that he either WILL, or WILL NOT, give the team a 100% lock direction heading into next season at QB. No gray area at all.

237.5 ypg passing and 40 ypg rushing.

Not the key for success imo I think it needs to be more in the line of 4500 passing (280) 320 rushing (20).

My bold prediction Defense breaks the top 10

Seattle made the Super Bowl in 2014 with 217 ypg passing and 53 ypg rushing out of their QB.

Dareus will be a no-show. Too busy counting his $$$.

Dareus 10 sacks and in the talk for DPOY. People have forgotten that despite his antics (most of which are minor key), when he plays, he is very good.

My real one prediction (just thought Dareus deserved some defense, at least for his on-field play):

McCoy well over 2000 yards from scrimmage, leading the league (even David Johnson).

i will buying lunch for my patriot bride when we get spanked by the stinking pats.

we will not make the playoffs or be be anywhere near .500

a great deal of tequila will be consumed this season

i will hire ray donovan to deal with that brady guy

The Bills will be pretty average this season, around 7 wins. Some people will complain about how they suck and some will convince themselves that the Bills were a few plays away from the playoffs. Some will realize that they're a middle of the pack team that's probably going to trend up.