step off the curb. McDermot and the GM have us going good.

Howard

Young fans and 20 year old kids need to step off the curb and relax about this team. There is no such thing as instant satisfaction. You grow up over time and when you hit 80 years or so you end up knowing more than kids who want there things now or they get upset. I have seen what it means to work hard and enjoy rewards and thats what our coach and the manager are doing.

There is a webpage i want to link here but it doesnt work and I wanted these younger guys to read it. Basic story is that you need to step off the curb and relax because this team will be fine in three or four years and then we'll have some good fun.

I have to run to walgreens quick for some powder. I will finish my thoughts on this in a few minutes but just remember good things come to people who wait for them.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 years after our last playoff appearance....... I have pretty much no faith in these guys right now. The trades? Somewhat justifiable I guess, though I don't agree with them. These other personnel moves involve some real head scratchers with some of these cuts. I don't have much good to say about these two newb's right now. Hope that changes with next offseason, but I'm not feeling it right now. And I've been a fan for almost 30 years.

21 years after our last playoff appearance....... I have pretty much no faith in these guys right now. The trades? Somewhat justifiable I guess, though I don't agree with them. These other personnel moves involve some real head scratchers with some of these cuts. I don't have much good to say about these two newb's right now. Hope that changes with next offseason, but I'm not feeling it right now. And I've been a fan for almost 30 years.

I haven't see one trusted NFL source question any of the moves they've made. You could be upset at not making playoffs for 17 years, but don't blame current management. They clearly have a plan, whether it pans, time will tell.

Young fans and 20 year old kids need to step off the curb and relax about this team. There is no such thing as instant satisfaction. You grow up over time and when you hit 80 years or so you end up knowing more than kids who want there things now or they get upset. I have seen what it means to work hard and enjoy rewards and thats what our coach and the manager are doing.

There is a webpage i want to link here but it doesnt work and I wanted these younger guys to read it. Basic story is that you need to step off the curb and relax because this team will be fine in three or four years and then we'll have some good fun.

I have to run to walgreens quick for some powder. I will finish my thoughts on this in a few minutes but just remember good things come to people who wait for them.

good , another 3-4 years....how come other teams get good and stay good...we have to wait over 20 years to be good

good , another 3-4 years....how come other teams get good and stay good...we have to wait over 20 years to be good

Well at least we get to tell everybody to relax and wait and see. Or we get to say it's only the first year or the first game, or they need more time. Continuity is also a huge word around here. If they had a continuity bowl we would definitely be runners up

Powder?...........like gun powder?............talcum powder?...........toe fungus powder?

I need to know.

The suspense is killing me, bro.

Howard... buy the powder with talcum a good lawyer can make you rich! I saw it on TV

I have been a big proponent of the scorched earth method since Pegula bought the team. I think he should have cleaned house year one but whatever. The stench of losing and mediocrity has permeated One Bills Drive for way too long. Finally we have a GM and coach who recognize the cancer that has spread in this organization and are cutting it out. I just wish they could fire Brandon and Overdouche and I don't care how much a marketing genius one guy is or cap wizard the other guy is supposed to be. They are part of the problem and if that means getting rid of injured wide outs or 3rd string LBs or backup RBs who have been tainted by the stench so be it. I'll judge them after next year when they have had another full draft and off season to build instead of needing to fumigate the building.

RTB

Instant gratification is rare, true indeed. However, if you are as old as you state, you also know life is not promised. There are Bills fans who won't be in this world in three or four years. Today - right now - has meaning and import. After 17 years fans deserve some urgency.

Does anyone consider Jonathan Williams just isn't that good? McCoy and Gillislee tore it up last year while J. Williams averaged 3.5 ypc.

I thought Williams looked pretty good in pre-season this year........i know that's not saying much.

He's definitely not a premiered feature back, but he does have some redeeming qualities.

Does anyone consider Jonathan Williams just isn't that good? McCoy and Gillislee tore it up last year while J. Williams averaged 3.5 ypc.

Yeah, coming off a foot injury and not having played football in over a year, while at the same time adjusting to the professional level. This pre-season he looked faster, quicker, confident and in better condition. He looked like healthy J. Williams from Arkansas. He's young and cheap also. No reason to get rid of him.