step off the curb. McDermot and the GM have us going good.

Howard

Young fans and 20 year old kids need to step off the curb and relax about this team. There is no such thing as instant satisfaction. You grow up over time and when you hit 80 years or so you end up knowing more than kids who want there things now or they get upset. I have seen what it means to work hard and enjoy rewards and thats what our coach and the manager are doing.

There is a webpage i want to link here but it doesnt work and I wanted these younger guys to read it. Basic story is that you need to step off the curb and relax because this team will be fine in three or four years and then we'll have some good fun.

I have to run to walgreens quick for some powder. I will finish my thoughts on this in a few minutes but just remember good things come to people who wait for them.

Shhhhhh.... you make WAY too much sense. ;)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah end of story except there is no depth behind McCoy whatsoever.

Whatever, if McCoy gets hurts then it will help the Bills lose more games which is al that anyone cares about.

I want you to be honest. When Gilisslee left were you one of the ones who said they'd have no backup to Shady then? And now that they decide to keep Banyan over J Will, all of a sudden J Will was a quality backup?

just got back from Walgreens and the guy ahead of me was saying how the bills wont win 2 games and I said to him I said if you ever had to work in cold weather 6 days each week and deal with kids belly acking and making fun of a respected postal serviceman youd take that back. Kids now days dont understand the hard work that goes in to a career and how things take time to grow. My wife Shirl grows beginias each year when we get back from arizona and she waters them, puts some manuee around them and keeps them watered. She waters them and talks to them. One time the neighbor asked how she got her begonias so pretty and she told him hard work. But she waters them and keeps a mayonaze jar of fish food near by because begonias like fish food and water. So young kids need to know that hard work makes for good success and you also need water. Thats what our coach is doing.

Mike is a nice guy above and the other guy asked what powder I bought and it was flee powder for Howard our dog.

Thanks Howard ... I knew you'd be on top of it. Say hi to the wife for me!

I want you to be honest. When Gilisslee left were you one of the ones who said they'd have no backup to Shady then? And now that they decide to keep Banyan over J Will, all of a sudden J Will was a quality backup?

I thought losing Gilislee by not upping the tender $700,000 to a 2nd Round was stupid and reminiscent of how they lost Hogan for nothing.

I thought losing Gilislee by not upping the tender $700,000 to a 2nd Round was stupid and reminiscent of how they lost Hogan for nothing.

A non-answer. When Gilisslee left were you one of those saying they now had nothing behind Shady? Because if so to now criticize them for letting JWill go is completely contradictory.

A non-answer. When Gilisslee left were you one of those saying they now had nothing behind Shady? Because if so to now criticize them for letting JWill go is completely contradictory.

Gilislee was good. Led all RBs or close to it in ypc. I thought the Bills discovered a gem in Gilislee, one of the few good Whaley moves.

Not true. It's very legitimate to think one thing after watching last year and now thinking something completely different, even a polar opposite, after watching him healthy for four games this year.

Young fans and 20 year old kids need to step off the curb and relax about this team. There is no such thing as instant satisfaction. You grow up over time and when you hit 80 years or so you end up knowing more than kids who want there things now or they get upset. I have seen what it means to work hard and enjoy rewards and thats what our coach and the manager are doing.

There is a webpage i want to link here but it doesnt work and I wanted these younger guys to read it. Basic story is that you need to step off the curb and relax because this team will be fine in three or four years and then we'll have some good fun.

I have to run to walgreens quick for some powder. I will finish my thoughts on this in a few minutes but just remember good things come to people who wait for them.

Is that you Sean?

Oh man. Wait till the injury bug hits at week 2. I wont recognize half the players on the team.

Not true. It's very legitimate to think one thing after watching last year and now thinking something completely different, even a polar opposite, after watching him healthy for four games this year.

It's exactly the kind of progression you want to see in a young player moving beyond his rookie campaign.

I'm always surprised by everyone's reaction to cuts and trades, but then I remember that those complaining are at all the practices, all the meetings, on the sidelines, and at every game. I suppose that since they are privy to all of those things, then they can judge the guys in charge. Yes, this was sarcasm.

If I seriously thought Howie was somewhat serious, I would tell him to F-Off.

Since I know he's probably just another poster on here and just trying to be liked, F-Off.

I hope Mcbeene and McLovin have a clue. I'm guessing they don't and poor disillusioned Terry bought into the "process" BS. I hope to god im wrong but so far it's not looking like I am.

Perfectly stated. The waiving of Williams is indefensible.

"indefensible" It's "indefensible" to cut Jonathan Williams, a 5th round draft pick . . .

Shows me your football acumen is low . He was a rookie coming off a major injury that usually takes a extra yr to get bk to form.

Dude, he's a 5th round draft pick who was OK and you jump all over the cut as if he was a 1st round can't miss player. You're the one who needs to defend your football acumen . . .

Edited by Max Fischer