QB Joe Webb (update: now signed)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@FieldYates: Source: the Bills, who are dealing with QB injuries right now, worked out former Panthers QB/ST-er Joe Webb. Familiar to Brandon Beane.

I'd swap him out for T.J. Yates in a heartbeat. And you get a Special Teamer.

It's important that a QB be able to play special teams

Joe Webb is likely the worst QB I have ever seen, including Vince Ferragamo, Bruce Mathison, Joe Dufek, Brian McClure, and Billy Joe Hobert. He can't hit the broad side of a barn.

I know this and yet...I still want him to be our 3rd QB...its my character flaw...

Joe Webb is likely the worst QB I have ever seen, including Vince Ferragamo, Bruce Mathison, Joe Dufek, Brian McClure, and Billy Joe Hobert. He can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Didn't he beat the Bills when he came in for an injured Brett Favre in Minneapolis?

......may have some "ring rust"..........

......"The 30-year-old Webb hasn't thrown a pass in an NFL game since 2012."..........

When McDermott said we are not in the business of accumulating talent we are in the business of building a team he was right.

The team we are building is the 2015 Carolina Panthers.

Now if they just let us have Keuchley, Davis and Cam and the 'skins will let us have Norman.......

Edited by GunnerBill

Not at all the point.

He'd only be the emergency third stringer. Not only would he be as effective if not more so than Yates, he's a special teams ace (which opens a spot up for another position), and could even play wide reciever. He's a Swiss Army knife in a spot usually designated for a clipboard holder.

On top of that coaches and players love having him around.

The more you know...

Edited by likei've

Joe Webb working out with the Bills today

Field Yates (@FieldYates)

9/3/17, 4:40 PM

Source: the Bills, who are dealing with QB injuries right now, worked out former Panthers QB/ST-er Joe Webb. Familiar to Brandon Beane.

Edited by MAJBobby

... look at the very first post on this thread.

**** sorry didnt see the date on the tweet. I thought it was this morning. Just got retweeted to my timeline this morning.

My bad

Well. They just signed Webb. Released Colt Anderson

Edited by MAJBobby