QB Joe Webb (update: now signed)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So... Still not understanding the footballz? Gotcha.

Yates = untold passing skill + special teams + wide reciever

Dolt indeed.

What is the world coming to? We sign a guard that can't block and then a QB that can't throw and there are people who are PLEASED!

I'm actually hoping he plays now. Really. You deserve the right to enjoy that embarrassment.

Really? Name the ten teams who'll take a 9 million + backup! Oh yeah, there's a big salary to consider! But name away!

He's 21st in QB cap hit this year. Behind such luminaries as Mike Glennon, Jay Cutler, and Ryan Tannehill. Pretty sure we have the cheapest starting QB who isn't still on his rookie deal.

Whatever happened to 1 week concussion protocol. Now guys are out 2-3 weeks.

Hafta pass a test to get out of the protocol now. No telling how long that might be, it's different for every person and every injury. Remember the good old days when a guy would be out a series after "having his bell rung"?

What is the world coming to? We sign a guard that can't block and then a QB that can't throw and there are people who are PLEASED!

I'm actually hoping he plays now. Really. You deserve the right to enjoy that embarrassment.

You hope our starter and backup get hurt so that you can see our third string qb that was brought in because he's better and more versatile than Yates will play?

So you're not just completely vapid but also a terrible fan.

You hope our starter and backup get hurt so that you can see our third string qb that was brought in because he's better and more versatile than Yates will play?

So you're not just completely vapid but also a terrible fan.

Yep. I want to see the amazing Joe Webb show. The one who hasn't thrown a pass since 2012. I'm apparently wrong that defenses will stack the box if he's in the game and dare him to throw the ball. I'm apparently wrong that he's a complete waste of space as a QB. Show me.