QB Joe Webb (update: now signed)

All of our backups can play ST. That's pretty neat. He can toooxymoron because we started the Panthers

We started the Panthers? When was this gramps

Emergency emergency 🚨 *

We have no idea what the QB situation will be in 6 days.

Yates is cut Webb becomes QB3 or.....wait for it.....wait for it....

"After a decent showing week 1, 227 yards 2 TDs 0 Ints, Tyrod Taylor is traded to the Colts for a 2018 2nd round pick to replace a newly injured Luck who will be out for the season."

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We started the Panthers? When was this gramps

Yates is cut Webb becomes QB3 or.....wait for it.....wait for it....

"After a decent showing week 1, 227 yards 2 TDs 0 Ints, Tyrod Taylor is traded to the Colts for a 2018 2nd round pick to replace a newly injured Luck who will be out for the season."

back in 19 aught 8 kieser Sosa was invading the faulklands and we were supplementing a new team down in the Carolina region to support the cheerwine business. William polian began managing a team and chose Donald Beebe, Franklin Reich, and Peter Metzalaars to start the team up

Most people fail to remember that Frank Reich was their starting QB for the first game over Kerry Collins

back in 19 aught 8 kieser Sosa was invading the faulklands and we were supplementing a new team down in the Carolina region to support the cheerwine business. William polian began managing a team and chose Donald Beebe, Franklin Reich, and Peter Metzalaars to start the team up

Most people fail to remember that Frank Reich was their starting QB for the first game over Kerry Collins

Wow good sht. I remember Beebee finally getting a ring with the Packers and Favre, didnt know any of this post tho.

The playoff game Webb started was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen a playoff team do. The Vikings would have been better off direct snapping it to AP every play with an extra fullback instead of having a QB. I really hope the only plan for this guy is STs

11 for 30, 1 TD, 1 INT, 3 sacks, 7 rushes for 68 yards. 54.9 QB rating. I think I see why he never threw another pass in the following 3 seasons.

TJ Yates playoff "career" has been, well, better in the first round: 11-20, 159, 1 TD, 0 INT, 2 sacks, 1 rush for -2 yards, 97.7 rating ...

... and even worse in the 2nd: 17-35, 184, 3 INTs ... 28.8 rating.

Any way you cut it, these are some awful QBs, but that's what's out there in the "freely available talent" pool, Jordan Palmer Emergency division.

At times like this the "Kaepernick is being blackballed" conspiracy theorists (RG3 too; heck, maybe even Tebow!) start to sound reasonable ....

Edited by The Frankish Reich

coming from someone who joined a few months ago....

Great retort, because the your post count is directly related to intelligence. You're the dude who thinks he's popular because of your Facebook friend count.

Touch a nerve, Mary?

Yes...Joe Webb holds a very special place in my heart. Edited by RaoulDuke79

Great retort, because the your post count is directly related to intelligence. You're the dude who thinks he's popular because of your Facebook friend count.

Yes...Joe Webb holds a very special place in my heart.

So are you just here to rag on posters or do you have something to contribute?

Wow good sht. I remember Beebee finally getting a ring with the Packers and Favre, didnt know any of this post tho.

there were a few others, some linebacker and maybe aveion black as well. But I think he was for the texans. Or it was keonne carpentrr Edited by Boyst62

@FieldYates: Source: the Bills, who are dealing with QB injuries right now, worked out former Panthers QB/ST-er Joe Webb. Familiar to Brandon Beane.

I'd swap him out for T.J. Yates in a heartbeat. And you get a Special Teamer.

you get prizes for this i hope :beer::thumbsup::thumbsup::worthy:

Spud Webb

Jack actually wrote the show as well.

I guess not having thrown an pass in 5 years really bumps up your stock.

No tape on him screws with Defenses

fact

You need to be 5 deep at QB if both Ducasse and Mills are on the field.

looks like Miller is starting at RG per SeanMcD.

what was that charade all about??

Mills is still a concern, hope Glenn gets sorted and Dawkins can take over RT. That scenario would give me some real hope of success actually

I guess I have opinions like everyone else. Nothing earth shattering, but I would say I'm par for the course.

sounds about right

aint nuthin wrong with that.

But play nice as you are able please.

you get prizes for this i hope :beer::thumbsup::thumbsup::worthy:

Jack actually wrote the show as well.

No tape on him screws with Defenses

fact

looks like Miller is starting at RG per SeanMcD.

what was that charade all about??

Mills is still a concern, hope Glenn gets sorted and Dawkins can take over RT. That scenario would give me some real hope of success actually

it's still a total mystery how Ducasse survived the cut.

Waive him, bring him back after the opener and pay him the minimum if you like him.

This one is a mystery even the greatest apologist doesn't have a reasonable theory on.