Gerald Hodges cut

YoloinOhio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, this was one signing that I had a hard time reconciling with not wanting to maximize this year. So the offseason makes more sense to me with this move now.

I'm with you, but the more I looked at the more potential I saw with this signing. A capable enough backup Cana someone who seemed coachable and willing to work. Not sure I get this. Especially without an upgrade already, but this one is a little more confounding to me than Williams, who I think there's much more to the story than we know

I actually really liked him out of college. Just don't see him as a mike.

I think he fits a lot of what a McDermott mike does.... but if you are going to rely on him there in the regular season you would hope you at least have a look at that in pre-season where he has mainly been the will.

Ummmm? Wasn't he one of the main reasons we got rid of Ragland? I mean yeah I know scheme fit yada yada but I thought I read some articles saying he looked good enough to where we felt comfortable getting rid of Reggie. Every day now I feel like i'm checking this board then scratching my head