It Starts With One

McNubbins

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the very end of the video, the old man summed it so plainly, so perfectly, for ALL of us....

"I still keep coming back. That's my team."

Great video, gave me the chills. At the end of the day, no matter how much we fuss and argue with each other, we are still family. A FAMILY of Bills fans.

Thanks for posting this OP!! Made my day!

No direction, no sense of urgency and to be honest it's starting to appear as though they're just doing what they want and taking advantage of the Pegula's lack of knowledge when it comes to how to run a team. The average owner would've opposed some of these moves Beane and McDermott are pulling.

The videos actually puzzles me. What do they expect people to get hyped about? An old player was signed, retired and now wants to come back, but to another team. We have talented players on wholesale and we have some of the worst luck when it comes to selecting a quality front office.smh

No direction, no sense of urgency and to be honest it's starting to appear as though they're just doing what they want and taking advantage of the Pegula's lack of knowledge when it comes to how to run a team. The average owner would've opposed some of these moves Beane and McDermott are pulling.

The videos actually puzzles me. What do they expect people to get hyped about? An old player was signed, retired and now wants to come back, but to another team. We have talented players on wholesale and we have some of the worst luck when it comes to selecting a quality front office.smh

I agree with you about the videos.

Hopefully, Pegula has learned to let the people he hired do the job he hired them for.

Personally, I'm hyped for the future. This year is what this year is.

If this is part of the "Process," I'm down with it, so far.

We'll all have to wait and see.

Go Bills!!