KC to CJ Spiller - bye felicia

boyst

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or me!

spiller pretty much sucked due to low IQ, not speed or ability. I liked him til I realized his good plays were just lucky where the hole happened to open up and other plays, where a hole was right there for him, he would bounce outside. Then the next game, run into the pile when the outside was wide open, never reading it, just deciding and going and getting lucky 1 out of 4 times.

Many many times there would be tons of daylight and he would just run up the back of his blockers. Speed and abiity? Yes. Vision? Not so much. Pretty sure the guy couldn't run through the woods without banging head first into a tree.

Many many times there would be tons of daylight and he would just run up the back of his blockers. Speed and abiity? Yes. Vision? Not so much. Pretty sure the guy couldn't run through the woods without banging head first into a tree.

Which is where Freddie excelled. Like someone said, he was like water. If there was an opening he found it, and always moved forward.

They cut him twice this week! They still can't figure out how to get him in space

The thing with him is he doesn't have vision as a runner and can't pass block at all....so you can't even put him out there in passing situations. If you're a DC...just blitz and have the blitzer come right towards him....CJ won't even make an attempt to slow him down.

CJ Spiller cut

Bring him back?

I'll hang up and take the call off air.

How many posts in this thread will say "No way!" despite coming from the same posters who defended the draft choice, and the organization, at the time we drafted that guy?

That's how the vocal majority around here rolls.

:lol:

Very rarely am I thankful for something the Bills have, but each time I read about Spiller I think how thankful I am that we have a great running back. CJ might be a decent dude, but another wasted draft pick.

Unfortunately the bills already exceed the NFL quota for old running backs.

I can't think of one good reason to being him back. There is nothing he can contribute that you couldn't find anywhere. The thought of it is ridiculous.