Osweiler cut by browns, now with Broncos

boyst

Still has at least 37M in his bank account because of what he did with Dennison.

Fits the offense with Peterman head over heals better than TT does.

Will never happen but this is a spin the wheels year anyway

why wouldn't it happen? I mean if he was a fit, vet min and would have to be better than wenning? as for taylor, he may not be the answer under this new staff and a remnant anyway. they will have nearly all remnants cleared out by next off season?

just throwing it out there, I'm not a brock fan.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wouldn't it happen? I mean if he was a fit, vet min and would have to be better than wenning? as for taylor, he may not be the answer under this new staff and a remnant anyway. they will have it nearly all remnants cleared out by next off season?

just throwing it out there, I'm not a brock fan.

Because i think the First time HC will be worried about what Cutting Taylor does in the locker room. And his Mantra of earn it and you get your spot. Though i would argue TT has not earned anything this offseason.

And i am not brining in a 3rd QB. So only way i really advocate brining in another QB is if Taylor is cut. Once the rookie earned the BU spot there is no reason to keep a 3rd QB

Make 2017 completely unwatchable. Check.

Only for those that had an unreal expectation of what this team really is this year

Because i think the First time HC will be worried about what Cutting Taylor does in the locker room. And his Mantra of earn it and you get your spot. Though i would argue TT has not earned anything this offseason.

And i am not brining in a 3rd QB. So only way i really advocate brining in another QB is if Taylor is cut. Once the rookie earned the BU spot there is no reason to keep a 3rd QB

interesting take.

season is drawing nigh

Are the Browns paying him 16 million not to play? If yes then I don't want him anywhere near my team.

This seriously.

I think people are way to hard on him. I would probably take him over Tyrod tbhThe contract made him look so much worse then he is . I like some of what he did in Houston and a lot of what he did in Denver. At a fair price I would certainly be interested in him for the right price.

Hell no. We have enough garbage QBs

I think people are way to hard on him. I would probably take him over Tyrod tbh

The contract made him look so much worse then he is . I like some of what he did in Houston and a lot of what he did in Denver. At a fair price I would certainly be interested in him for the right price.

74 more pass attempts, less touchdowns, less yards, and almost 3 times the ints as Tyrod last season.

I do see his point in a round about way......

We have a bad starting QB and a decent BU QB

Start the decent QB and bring in another cheaper bad QB to be the BU ;)

Taylor had a 7 mill signing bonus and 15.5 guaranteed with an 18+mil dead cap hit. It would be more expensive to dump Tyrod and replace him with Brock who is worse. It makes zero sense to do this.

He's not great, but he's not terrible. There is a lot to work with there physically and he has played well in stretches. He also was an important part of a champions season and has playoff experience. If the contract from Houston wasn't so high, people would not talk about him so negatively. For the right price he would be worth a shot.