Osweiler cut by browns, now with Broncos

boyst

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

74 more pass attempts, less touchdowns, less yards, and almost 3 times the ints as Tyrod last season.

Taylor had a 7 mill signing bonus and 15.5 guaranteed with an 18+mil dead cap hit. It would be more expensive to dump Tyrod and replace him with Brock who is worse. It makes zero sense to do this.

Notice the winkie thing?

I was being sarcastic.

If we're going to get a QB3, then go Thad Lewis.

This team has been so easy to hate during stretches of this drought. The Gailey years were a disgrace to the fanbase. Last year was terrible. Most of the drought teams were hard to like....for whatever reason, aside from 04, the fitz sec of 09 and the Orton season, I really liked watching the team when Thad Lewis was the QB. He played with a lot of fire, absolutely no fear and was real fun to watch. Thad made a lot of plays. That team wasnt good but he did a good job when he was starting. I wish we kept him around for this whole time. He was better then EJ and actually made that season watchable. Of course EJ came back and made it one of the most pathetic endings to a season possible.... But I really liked Thad Lewis. Bring him back.

Normally, I would laugh. But I seriously don't know if he's worse than Siemian or Lynch at this point. I think there's a decent chance he starts.

Only way he's starting is due to injuries. Siemian is solid. Doesn't make mistakes often, is smart with the ball and accurate. He's no threat to put up Drew Brees numbers, but he will give them a chance to win playing smart ball and relying on the defense.

Lynch has more upside, though I don't personally believe he will ever see it.