Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

"He's earned his spot on the roster, if he receives one"

Another blind McBean follower.

Wouldn't it be, he earned/deserves a spot or he hasn't? Not he has earned a spot but McBean don't give him one so it's okay?

Your name suits your contention, irrational behavior, and irrelevant posting.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, disappointed how things are looking so far. Best thing it that it has tempered my expectations so I don't get my hopes up that this is going to be a winning season.

We can talk about scheme and best fits, but it seems their talent evaluations are based all on money and personality. Everything else, including talent, takes a back seat.

He, and others, are bitching about backups. They are now crusading and trolling their opinion over BACKUPS repeatedly. The wailing over Riley is as bad as when Watkins got traded.

This is the biggest issue with Bills fans. They cling to feel good stories and ignore these guys are backups at best. Thank God Beane is here and will clean out the feel good, and start putting real talent on the team over time.

Nailed it.

"He's earned his spot on the roster, if he receives one"

Another blind McBean follower.

Wouldn't it be, he earned/deserves a spot or he hasn't? Not he has earned a spot but McBean don't give him one so it's okay?

Are you honestly saying you know more about these players and how they fit this team than McDermott and Beane?

Your handle is certainly fitting.

Well, disappointed how things are looking so far. Best thing it that it has tempered my expectations so I don't get my hopes up that this is going to be a winning season.

We can talk about scheme and best fits, but it seems their talent evaluations are based all on money and personality. Everything else, including talent, takes a back seat.

This was not going to be a winning season. The sooner fans come to grip with this, the better it will be. We are rebuilding which is why I do not understand TT Still being here but whatever

Will be interesting to see what WR's become available, have to think there's a guy that's a decent deep threat out there. Wouldn't be surprised if we picked up a few. Looks like we'll have Mathews, Zay, Holmes, Brown and 1-2 guys we get via waivers

That they probably are assuming they'll pick a WR off of waivers might have factored into cutting Reilly now - knowing if they kept him on now, he would be the first to go. Also wonder if there's a thought might be easier for a player to get through waivers now with the massve 1100+ cut vs releasing someone after the waiver period where there will be more visibility

Character guy....and can play...but slow by pro standards......imho will not be a practice squad guy.

so 4.42 is now slow by NFL standards?

From his pro day:

Players also ran the 40-yard dash in the Cook Pavilion on campus. So far we know the following times, which are unofficial.

Name 40-yard dash time

Terrell Newby 4.4 seconds

Brandon Reilly 4.42 seconds

Tommy Armstrong 4.53 seconds

And the earn it Mantra falls dead.

If Philly Brown and Mike Tolbert make this roster what have they earned besides being former Panters

Dont get my started on Mr Invisible Andre Holmes

We're really questioning Tolbert?

He was a lock.

Proven vet, had a solid camp and is a great change of pace from Shady

First, this team was never making the playoffs. Second you are bitching about backups. Third, and this is the most simple, you can always root for someone else. We know it won't be the Panthers.

This is no different then Rex and his wanting former Jets.

Giants cut WR Travis Rudolph. Let's get him!

Who?

This was not going to be a winning season. The sooner fans come to grip with this, the better it will be. We are rebuilding which is why I do not understand TT Still being here but whatever

They know TT is worse in this offense and will lose more games.