National Anthem (Cameron Jefferson)

bmur66

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have no idea what these players are actually calling trying to call attention too. I just want to watch a football game without something that matters to me being dissed.

Exactly. Who cares about issues that are bothering other people besides you? You are what makes this country great.

But to answer your question, it's racial injustice and police brutality.

I really have no idea what these players are actually calling trying to call attention too. I just want to watch a football game without something that matters to me being dissed and turned into a racial thing or whatever. It's a real turn off.

The fact that you have no idea what they are calling attention to is part of the problem.

We've become so displaced as a nation! We're more concerned with hurting peoples feeling than we are about doing what's right. You stand with hand over heart for our flag...it's something I've been doing from Kindergarden until adulthood. It's our nation, ONE nation, not about the individual but about the WHOLE! Wake Up! By the way...the kids in this picture get it and they're not being paid to be there!

The fact that you have no idea what they are calling attention to is part of the problem.

Oh really. I see enough of that crap on the news every day. I don't watch football to see what side players are going to be on during the next civil war.

Edited by bmur66

Sounds like a first world problem. You are truly blessed.

I am blessed.

When someone destroys the National Anthem, I hear it. It makes me cringe. To me, it's disrespectful.

When someone kneels you know how many people hear it? Zero. Worldwide.

I am blessed.

When someone destroys the National Anthem, I hear it. It makes me cringe. To me, it's disrespectful.

What exactly is destroying it? How should it be sung? How long for each note? Is there a time limit? What are the rules for your national anthem sensibilities?

I am blessed.

God, if only we didn't have to see it every time, though!

I'm ok with anyone doing it. I get it. They think they're helping to their scause. But, don't throw it in my face 24/7. WGR brings him up 4 times a day. I turn off every time

They have the right to express themselves however they want.

However I'm always a little confused at these type of things as if all across the nation white people are suddenly running around killing black people.

Latest statistics show 83% of White Homicides are Whites killed by other Whites while 89% of Black homicides are Blacks killed by other Blacks. In the inner cities the Blacks killed by other Blacks number jumps to mid 90s%...where is the outrage about this?

Maybe everyone should be focusing on he real problem, not the one the media tries to force feed and in some ways create by their biased coverage or lack there of depending on how they want to spin things?

They might have the right to express themselves but they also have to deal with the consequences. This is there profession and this sort of stuff should be left out of the workplace. If you want to protest go hold a sign somewhere on your own time. If you don't like how others perceive your race making an ass out of yourself is hardly going to change that.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/31/cameron-jefferson-heckled-bills-fan-fist-roster-spot-remain-air/

It's the National Anthem. Stand and show your respect. It's not a time to call attention to yourself or whatever your individual cause is. This is probably the only time you will hear that guys name other than on the cut list. If you don't know what to do during the National Anthem look at Eric Wood in the photo.

I swear if any Bills player doesn't stand for the National Anthem and the team does nothing about it I will not support this team any longer.

Who is with me?

Get a load of Captain America ova here...

If you believe this to be a real problem in the US. You need to change your priorities.

Kneel, stand... why does it even matter.

Wow

Yes, really. There is a reason these athletes are doing this. A noble one actually. But all you see is someone grandstanding and ruining a football game. You said as much.

If we want this sent off to PPP in a hurry we can talk about the merits of their reasoning.

What exactly is destroying it? How should it be sung? How long for each note? Is there a time limit? What are the rules for your national anthem sensibilities?

it is clear you're asking these questions with your belief already created. If you're going to ask a question don't be an !@#$ and not appreciate or respect the response. It gets old.

We all grew up learning to sing it the right way. Don't be an idiot.