Bills rank #5 in Home Field advantage

Bray Wyatt

Any idea why the Bills dropped from 3.7 to 3.5 in the "current stadium" list? Could be that Barnwell messed up, I think. Or maybe he's counting some of the renovations as a "new stadium"?

Anyway, pretty interesting read - thanks for posting!

Buffalo is a really tough place to play...

Until the opposing team starts putting points in the board.

Bingo.

Imagine if we had home games that actually meant something after october. Place would be a madhouse.

Prime example was that Steelers game last season. Picture perfect snow day, two rustbelt teams ready to get down throwback style...

Pitts marches down with the opening possession, Lorax picks off Big Ben in the redzone. Crowd goes wild!

Offense promptly runs three plays for -2 yards. Punt away and Pitts scores on the posession.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

not anymore. It was a tough place to play when we were good

Ummm can this be any more of a duh statement? Honestly, if we were a good team we would be tough to play anywhere. This data includes our 17 year playoff drought so we haven't been good for a long time, yet we are still a tough out at home. For instance that year we were 4-12 under gailey I think we were 0-8 on the road but 4-4 at home, I have always felt regardless of how our team is, we play a lot better at home compared to the road and the data seems to show that.