Who do you think will be a surprise cut on saturday?

I will go with Groy by trade. They just doubled down on Eric Wood and they are paying Groy a lot to be back-up center. He could start for other teams and they may be able to find a serviceable RT, TE, or DB in return.

Or, can he start at RG and backup at center???

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the surprise cut on saturday might be Lorenzo Alexander. I'm not sure he fits into the scheme McCoach wants to run. I haven't heard his name called at all in the three preseason games. Who do you think might be the surprise cut?

He looked like a pretty solid fit into the scheme flying around the field as the first team defense was pretty close to shut down, so not really quite sure why he would be cut.

If Miller is not on this team and Ducasse is I give up.

Miller is a young draft choice from the previous regime and therefore expendable for the likes of Vladimir FN Ducasse. It's a McBeane dream that hopefully doesn't spiral into a nightmare.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

We'll probably cut that 2019 4th round pick just to prove that NOBODY is safe.

just awesome !

Castillo

Please please please bring back Aaron Kromer

I wouldn't call this a surprise , it's more of what took so long

and that's the surprise! Ducasse reference oops!!

Edited by 3rdand12

Miller is young draft choice from the previous regime and therefore expendable for the likes of Vladimir FN Ducasse. It's a McBeane dream that hopefully doesn't spiral into a nightmare.

He does meet all of the criteria so far:

1. 24 or younger.

2. Top 100 pick in 2015.

3. Previous regime.

4. Has potential.

So I guess he's gone.

I will go with Groy by trade. They just doubled down on Eric Wood and they are paying Groy a lot to be back-up center. He could start for other teams and they may be able to find a serviceable RT, TE, or DB in return.

He plays a fine guard as well. Would be a surprise Dragon

If Miller is not on this team and Ducasse is I give up.

This is the one battle that's killing me. Ducasse is literally terrible and John Miller has pro bowl potential. How is this even a thing? It's like having Jordan mills battle cordy glenn for the LT spot. Get that bum outta here!

This is the one battle that's killing me. Ducasse is literally terrible and John Miller has pro bowl potential. How is this even a thing? It's like having Jordan mills battle cordy glenn for the LT spot. Get that bum outta here!

I like Miller just as much as the next guy, but he ain't PB material.