Ragland traded to KC for 4th round 2019 pick

MAJBobby

I see this more about wanting to be right about something for the sake of standing around saying "I told you so."

Quite possibly the easiest thing to predict in the NFL is failure. Failure in a player. Failure in a coach, a GM, a scheme, or a play. There is so much failure at every level at virtually every team, how difficult is it to see it coming? Not difficult at all. It's easier than trying to predict if Poojer would.

Now count, as an example, how many times Tyrod Taylor throws a bad pass, and someone jumps in to a game thread and say something stupid like "I guess now all you TT fanboys are starting see the light, now. If only you listened to me earlier!!!" or "I've seen enough of McDermott to know it's time to move on!"

It satisfies some people for some reason.

Not correct......though you being incapable of something easy would hardly be a surprise.

You just have a REALLY long history of being REALLY wrong time and again......and being a complete assh*le about it. :thumbsup:

You screamed down anyone here who questioned Tom Donahoe while he extracted the identity of the franchise with a skin deep personnel haircut............and that was the PEAK of your insight as a poster. :lol:

Timmahhhhhh must be to blame! :beer:

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not correct......though you being incapable of something easy would hardly be a surprise.

You just have a REALLY long history of being REALLY wrong time and again......and being a complete assh*le about it. :thumbsup:

You screamed down anyone here who questioned Tom Donahoe while he extracted the identity of the franchise with a skin deep personnel haircut............and that was the PEAK of your insight as a poster. :lol:

Timmahhhhhh must be to blame! :beer:

i've been here a short time, and even i know this is ironic.

Don't mind BADOL.

He hasn't been the same since Fathead rejected his special order life-sized Tim Graham Wall Decal because the skin on the Fathead would be too thin to stick to the wall.

i'm actyally a badol fan. guys like him make boards interesting places...fathead issues aside.

i'm actyally a badol fan. guys like him make boards interesting places...fathead issues aside.

Frankly I had little idea who he was until he jumped in my schitt about something that happened a few years ago in which I wasn't involved. Even after giving him the thread and proving to him I wasn't involved, he just kept telling lies about it, so I just tuned him out because, y'know, I'm not 11 and the board deserves better discourse.

Frankly I had little idea who he was until he jumped in my schitt about something that happened a few years ago in which I wasn't involved. Even after giving him the thread and proving to him I wasn't involved, he just kept telling lies about it, so I just tuned him out because, y'know, I'm not 11 and the board deserves better discourse.

it's pretty obvious that that's who he is as a poster. he'll make claims with assertion...his claims are shown to be wrong, and instead of just admitting he was mistaken, he'll go on and on with complete nonsense in an attempt to still seem right. it's ok to be wrong. why some won't admit it, i have no idea. i suppose if you aren't right in real life very much, there's a need to be right on a message board.

Ha ha ha.

i've been here a short time, and even i know this is ironic.

Oh if you are an assh*le here I will put zippers up and down you at my leisure and there really is nothing productive that you can do about it.......if you don't think so, talk to the site owner. :flirt:

And the reason I get that space? Because the next time I put the hurt on an innocent here will be the first........but mainly because I've provided consistently discussable content to TSW for two decades.......which is, after all......the point of the site.

You should think about your role because right now.......you are just lazily trolling.......jumping into conversations without following them hoping to pick a fight with me because you THINK you've found kindred spirits in a fellow boozer like wineball and Timmy the LA Billz Fan........but they are time-tested turds......calcified......they just refuse to repent for their irrational hating of Bills fans and nonsensical displacement of blame for the teams failure.

Do you hate your fellow fans teef? I don't think so but I typically give the benefit of the doubt. :flirt:

Oh if you are an assh*le here I will put zippers up and down you at my leisure and there really is nothing productive that you can do about it.......if you don't think so, talk to the site owner. :flirt:

And the reason I get that space? Because the next time I put the hurt on an innocent here will be the first........but mainly because I've provided consistently discussable content to TSW for two decades.......which is, after all......the point of the site.

You should think about your role because right now.......you are just lazily trolling.......jumping into conversations without following them hoping to pick a fight with me because you THINK you've found kindred spirits in a fellow boozer like wineball and Timmy the LA Billz Fan........but they are time-tested turds......calcified......they just refuse to repent for their irrational hating of Bills fans and nonsensical displacement of blame for the teams failure.

Do you hate your fellow fans teef? I don't think so but I typically give the benefit of the doubt. :flirt:

I have basically come to understand that bado is just one of the neighbors in the neighborhood that you either love or hate....but isnt going anywhere

I think he brings some really good ideas to the table even if I dont agree with all of them.

Hilarious :lol:

Ya' know now dontcha :rolleyes:

it's pretty obvious that that's who he is as a poster. he'll make claims with assertion...his claims are shown to be wrong, and instead of just admitting he was mistaken, he'll go on and on with complete nonsense in an attempt to still seem right. it's ok to be wrong. why some won't admit it, i have no idea. i suppose if you aren't right in real life very much, there's a need to be right on a message board.

You are hung up on the McCoy stuff. I accurately predicted what the Bills were getting...........but at his lowest point as a Bill I predicted what he was capable if he got his head right........ he made the changes did EXACTLY what I said he could......and I applauded him for it.

I realize that players and mgt can change and improve......I just call it as I see it and give credit when it's warranted.

Trust me, I have been down this road before.

Marshawn Lynch didn't start out great in Seattle.........Jason Peters had his detractors early on as an Eagle........Big Mike Williams played decently as a rookie while Bryant McKinnie sat out most of his rookie year..........I have been hounded on TSW for 1-2 year periods by people who were certain my takes critical of Bills were wrong.......but my takes are generally the cream of the crop so they rise to the top! :thumbsup:

I've had enough of those I told you so moments.

Id love to see the team prove me wrong and win.

Agree with the latter. But I'd love for people to focus on the here and now and stop trying to draw negatives out of every move and continually claim the current front office bears any responsibility for the past 17 years

@AP_NFL

New Chiefs linebacker Reggie Ragland could fit into mix soon @apdaveskretta http://pro32.ap.org/article/new-chiefs-linebacker-ragland-could-fit-mix-soon

Chiefs coach Andy Reid recalls having former Alabama standout Reggie Ragland high on their draft board two years ago, only for the Buffalo Bills to trade up and grab the linebacker early in the second round.

Reid will get a chance to see whether his instincts were right after all.

Ragland reported to the Chiefs for the first time Tuesday, one day after the Bills shipped him to Kansas City for a fourth-round pick. He was not on the field and will almost certainly skip the Chiefs' preseason finale this Thursday, but that doesn't mean Ragland will not factor into the mix later this season.

"Reggie was obviously a great player at Alabama," Reid said. "He got hurt last year, things were on the up and up for him (this year) — all the people we talked to, very positive reports. ... We look forward to bringing him on board, seeing how things work out for him."

Reid's Interview: http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/videos/Andy-Reid-Expects-a-Competitive-Final-Preseason-Game/3210cfc4-b554-484f-bfef-623aa8105af2

Why is it every single time we clean house on the defensive side it has to come with a switch between a 3-4 and a 4-3. Stache 600-600 4-3, Pettine 3-4, Schwartz 4-3, Rex 3-4, McDermott 4-3. The talent erosion would not have been nearly this bad if they just limited the house leaning moves to the same general scheme.

It is amazing that they need to switch D schemes every 2 years. Just as players start to develop they become less valuable to the new coaching staff.

And this year they're doing it to the O too. Tyrod and the O-line will likely be much less effective this year. D will probably be respectable and Offense will be terrible. It's going to be though to watch.

On the trade. unless it is still injury related, Ragland does not appear to be athletic enough to thrive in today's passing league. So apparently McBeane thinks he less than a 9.8% of being a decent player for the Bills.

It is amazing that they need to switch D schemes every 2 years. Just as players start to develop they become less valuable to the new coaching staff.

And this year they're doing it to the O too. Tyrod and the O-line will likely be much less effective this year. D will probably be respectable and Offense will be terrible. It's going to be though to watch.

On the trade. unless it is still injury related, Ragland does not appear to be athletic enough to thrive in today's passing league. So apparently McBeane thinks he less than a 9.8% of being a decent player for the Bills.

Weaknesses

Some scouts question his play speed. Can be inconsistent with his angles when playing downhill. Could get himself in trouble miscalculating NFL speed to the perimeter. Will get locked up more often by pro linemen if he tries to take on all blocks rather than punch and shed. Alabama's outstanding defensive front allowed him to roam unblocked for much of the year. Can handle himself in zone coverage but man cover skills are limited.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/reggie-ragland?id=2555169

I'll disagree. Ragland is clearly not back from his knee injury. Could have stashed him on IR or stared him out on PUP awhile ago. Now he's dumped for a pick in '19. As for QB, how so? I don't think a QB the Bills drafted has started for more than 3 seasons since Kelly retired.

Hard to believe that fans are looking at Ramon Humber as some kind of good player on this team. He's a castoff STs guy nothing more.

Most of the qbs shouldnt have started that long. Especially if the team isnt going to use a draft pick for another one because hey they had Manuel, etc...

With every passing day Whaley's tenure here continues to be shown as a complete and utter failure.

Yup

Reid seems to think Ragland is a 3 down linebacker....

Ragland has been classified by some as an old-school thumper at inside linebacker — the kind of large hard-hitters that have been phased out a tad due to the pass-happy nature of today’s NFL — but Reid said Ragland is more than that.

“It is good to be a thumper, but I would tell you that he could probably handle three downs,” Reid said. “That was what he was coming out.”

Still, Reid made it clear that Ragland — who checks in at 6 feet 2 and a sturdy 253 pounds — profiles more as a “mike” inside linebacker, who is often charged with being stout in the middle of the defense and taking on blocks. That allows the “weak-side” inside guy — in this case, Derrick Johnson — to run and hit.

“Everyone had really positive reports and Brett (Veach, the Chiefs’ general manager) did all of the homework on that,” Reid said.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article170121062.html