The Q.B. controversy is on

Now and all-season long. We have all seen Tyrod. His strength and weakness. We need to see what Peterman can do. We all know Qb is our main priority next draft. We need to see what this kid can do. Other than a few bad throws. He looks the part.Penalties and perfect thrown balls dropped kill some of his stats.I think Tyrod is done after this year anyway. So take a look at the kid and maybe we can use those 1st round picks elsewhere.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now and all-season long. We have all seen Tyrod. His strength and weakness. We need to see what Peterman can do. We all know Qb is our main priority next draft. We need to see what this kid can do. Other than a few bad throws. He looks the part.Penalties and perfect thrown balls dropped kill some of his stats.I think Tyrod is done after this year anyway. So take a look at the kid and maybe we can use those 1st round picks elsewhere.

If TT is out for any amount of time we may be entering the Peterman era

That is the way it is looking

The only reason there might not be one is McBeane is trying to not totally run off the fan base and let them THINK this 6 win at best team, is actually trying to win. Hell they both know this team isn't doing crap this year. They are just trying to not further upset the locker room or fanbase.

Next offseason TT is gone and we will draft a starting QB in the first round.

Idk he looked pretty good on that 2min drive with the penalty help..The kid hasnt really played with the 1st string and i think he stepped in pretty good for not expecting to play that early..

His stats would of been good if it wasnt for those bonehead penalties on 2 3rd and long completions..

Tyrod better hope hes ready for week 1 or he might have lost his starter role..

The only reason there might not be one is McBeane is trying to not totally run off the fan base and let them THINK this 6 win at best team, is actually trying to win. Hell they both know this team isn't doing crap this year. They are just trying to not further upset the locker room or fanbase.

I think it's easy as fans to want to fast track the change to Peterman. But I feel that both HC and GM want to (and need to) be respectful to the QBs and the team. Taylor deserves so start the season because he's been one of the team leaders for two years now. He deserves the chance to succeed or fail in real games, with all of the starting offense present, and just let the natural course of things happen. Pulling Taylor now would create an atmosphere of discontent that a team in such a major transition does not need. Chances are looking pretty good that Peterman will start much sooner than expected. Fans just need to wait till it happens when it's supposed to happen. After real games have been played and it's not working with Taylor.

It all depends on taylor's availability. If he can't clear protocol by Friday Peterman has to start against the jests. He'll get some time on Thursday against Detroit then you have to go with him for the opener. Time for continuity. All depends on how Tyrod comes back from having his bell rung what happens after that.

This 100%.

I think it's easy as fans to want to fast track the change to Peterman. But I feel that both HC and GM want to (and need to) be respectful to the QBs and the team. Taylor deserves so start the season because he's been one of the team leaders for two years now. He deserves the chance to succeed or fail in real games, with all of the starting offense present, and just let the natural course of things happen. Pulling Taylor now would create an atmosphere of discontent that a team in such a major transition does not need. Chances are looking pretty good that Peterman will start much sooner than expected. Fans just need to wait till it happens when it's supposed to happen. After real games have been played and it's not working with Taylor.

Surprisingly, I completely agree with this