The Q.B. controversy is on

I can. He's not their best QB and if he were there'd be no hesitation by the coaches to play him. Peterman will only play if Taylor is not available due to injury.

If you don't think there is some serious conversations going on with the QB decision then I think you are kidding yourself. Tyrod was inexplicably bad in those first 2 series last night and he was terrible in the Philly game. Peterman was surprisingly poised and impressive when he came in on a moment's notice last night and he was better in the Philly game. So you can have the opinion that Peterman is not the best QB, but you can't fault someone who thinks the opposite.

Besides that, you don't always play the best player, brah. They have 6 picks and a first year QB showing some promise. They need to see what they got.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't think there is some serious conversations going on with the QB decision then I think you are kidding yourself. Tyrod was inexplicably bad in those first 2 series last night and he was terrible in the Philly game. Peterman was surprisingly poised and impressive when he came in on a moment's notice last night and he was better in the Philly game. So you can have the opinion that Peterman is not the best QB, but you can't fault someone who thinks the opposite.

Besides that, you don't always play the best player, brah. They have 6 picks and a first year QB showing some promise. They need to see what they got.

You can think whatever you want about preseason games with lineup experimentation, missing starters, and no game planning. Knock yourself out.

Preseason.

Brutal take. Do you watch the regular season games too?

Yes... preseason. The time of year when every coach in the NFL makes personnel decisions. I'm not sure what point y'all are trying to make? Are you saying that it doesn't matter at all? That you can't get any idea of the caliber of the players from the game? That the coaches don't use the film from those games to help make decision? Why isn't Tyrod tearing it up if it is just preseason? I don't get the argument.

You can think whatever you want about preseason games with lineup experimentation, missing starters, and no game planning. Knock yourself out.

Preseason.

People have been using the "preseason" excuse to defend crapy QB play since Kelly left.

Real franchise guys look good in preseason and the season. The excuses for Tyrod Taylor are getting sickening.

Edited by McBean

People have been using the "preseason" excuse to defend crapy QB play since Kelly left.

Real franchise guys look good in preseason. Our RB who's playing QB doesn't.

Okay McBeane head, please explain why McDermott unequivocally states that Taylor is the Bills' starting QB.

lets just hope come opening day the team, especially taylor who has looked pretty bad, look like a contender?

I can not state it as fact they will, or they wont.

NP dropped back and threw the ball with a pace that the game plan demanded last night. Tyrod held onto the ball too long, which led to trouble given the play of the Oline. NP's stat line would have been much better if it weren't for three third down penalties and several dropped balls.

Okay McBeane head, please explain why McDermott unequivocally states that Taylor is the Bills' starting QB.

Because he's the starter as of right now. Doesn't mean that won't and shouldn't change.

You like Tyrod. I get it. You can't sit there and say he's a franchise/elite QB. No way you can convince me. We've seen enough from him. Time to move on.

Because he's the starter as of right now. Doesn't mean that won't and shouldn't change.

You like Tyrod. I get it. You can't sit there and say he's a franchise/elite QB. No way you can convince me. We've seen enough from him. Time to move on.

No. He's the best QB on the team and I look forward to the '18 draft where I hope the Bills acquire the future franchise QB. I don't see Peterman as an NFL ready QB who gives the team the best chance to win with the flaws in his game coupled with rookie mistakes he'd make when the games really count. Not loving Peterman does not equate to liking or loving Tyrod.

No. He's the best QB on the team and I look forward to the '18 draft where I hope the Bills acquire the future franchise QB. I don't see Peterman as an NFL ready QB who gives the team the best chance to win with the flaws in his game coupled with rookie mistakes he'd make when the games really count. Not loving Peterman does not equate to liking or loving Tyrod.

What if Peterman plays, is great and the team goes 10-6, or 11-5 and makes the playoffs? I'm sure your QB evaluation skills are great but even you have to realize that you don't really know until you give it a shot. Even if it's a 1% chance he's a franchise QB, Don't you want to know for sure? Don't you already know what Tyrod is?

What if Peterman plays, is great and the team goes 10-6, or 11-5 and makes the playoffs? I'm sure your QB evaluation skills are great but even you have to realize that you don't really know until you give it a shot. Even if it's a 1% chance he's a franchise QB, Don't you want to know for sure? Don't you already know what Tyrod is?

Is that what you think when you see him play? If you do, then please make a personal trip down to OBD and convince the coaches to put him in because he might be the next John Elway who can turn the fortunes of the franchise.

Is that what you think when you see him play? If you do, then please make a personal trip down to OBD and convince the coaches to put him in because he might be the next John Elway who can turn the fortunes of the franchise.

Wow. That's just a horrible post. Unlike you I don't fancy myself as a QB guru who can predict with 100% certainty how good a QB can be in 1 month of a preseason that evidently doesn't matter anyway. I tend to let the player show what he has on the field. Kinda like Tyrod has.

But of course the 1st rounder we would take next year will be the savior without a doubt, no chance or history of a first round flop. What a joke of an argument. 😂😂😂😂

Wow. That's just a horrible post. Unlike you I don't fancy myself as a QB guru who can predict with 100% certainty how good a QB can be in 1 month of a preseason that evidently doesn't matter anyway. I tend to let the player show what he has on the field. Kinda like Tyrod has.

But of course the 1st rounder we would take next year will be the savior without a doubt, no chance or history of a first round flop. What a joke of an argument.

It's a sarcastic response to your unlikely scenario: What if Peterman plays, is great and the team goes 10-6, or 11-5 and makes the playoffs?