The Q.B. controversy is on

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay McBeane head, please explain why McDermott unequivocally states that Taylor is the Bills' starting QB.

Obfuscation my friend.

Why let the cat out of the bag.

It's a sarcastic response to your unlikely scenario: What if Peterman plays, is great and the team goes 10-6, or 11-5 and makes the playoffs?

What if?

Then those harping on Nate will look pretty silly.

Hopefully Peterman develops into something beyond a dink and dunk game manager backup QB type.

Dink and dink is the heart of the WCO.

Obfuscation my friend.

Why let the cat out of the bag.

What if?

Then those harping on Nate will look pretty silly.

Dink and dink is the heart of the WCO.

Mrs. Peterman is always there for her boy. :wub:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

We have reached a new state in Bills fandom. Actually wanting your team to lose so you can pick 3 spots higher in the draft. The excitement of next year's draft has people skipping this year's season.

What if Beane wants to make a point and has Dareus start at QB. And what if the team goes 10-6? Then what?

Hopefully Peterman develops into something beyond a dink and dunk game manager backup QB type.

....and give him time to do just that....let him gradually grow his confidence and get acclimated to the speed of the game at the NFL level....after all, he has landed in THE QB development mecca bar none in the NFL.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

We have reached a new state in Bills fandom. Actually wanting your team to lose so you can pick 3 spots higher in the draft. The excitement of next year's draft has people skipping this year's season.

What if Beane wants to make a point and has Dareus start at QB. And what if the team goes 10-6? Then what?

If the team goes 10-6 or better, makes the playoffs, Nate plays like Dak last year (franchise QB), Alex Smith gets hurt and the Chiefs go 3-13 (they already lost Ware for the year), Beane gets 3 probowlers out of the 6 picks in 2018 and Buffalo wins 3 Superbowls in the next 10 years. Meanwhile the Pegulas build a state of the art domed stadium by the lake and Buffalo/Toronto gets the 2027 Superbowl which the Bills win. 😋😋😂😂

That's the greater point lost in all of this. It's the worst type of QB controversy. Which below average QB to start.

That's the only type of QB controversy you ever have.

Tyrod will start the season and be done by the Bye Week. Then, the wheels come off from there until Christmas. Wake me when it's over!!

No way he survives to the bye week healthy, I say we are on our 4th qb at that point

Orton...no one was clammoring for EJ (except Gugny...so no one).

You must not be part of the Bbmb alumni

Umm no...it's not. I'm not even going to read through the thread. The only controversy going on right now is what qb is willing to risk his life behind this Oline and is Dareus's brain bigger than a peanut. Those are the real controversies

Thank God the controversy is real! Usually by this time in the preseason all we have left to kill time till game one is final cut down day.

This year there are two concussions, Marcel being Marcel, the Vlad conundrum, and Cordy's foot. Fun, fun, fun...

Okay McBeane head, please explain why McDermott unequivocally states that Taylor is the Bills' starting QB.

I believe TT will start week #1 is because McD doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger and start the "rookie"

If he starts TT and he is bad it's on TT whereas if he starts NP and he is bad then it's on McD.

Making scared decisions already based on what makes him look good or bad, they can't tell me with a straight face that TT is a better QB today than is NP.

Thank God the controversy is real! Usually by this time in the preseason all we have left to kill time till game one is final cut down day.

This year there are two concussions, Marcel being Marcel, the Vlad conundrum, and Cordy's foot. Fun, fun, fun...

Yeah its awesome