Brandon Reilly

Mark Vader

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year there is a UDFA we cut that people get upset about. And you never hear about them again. I don't personally agree with the move but all we see is Reilly catching the ball. There's a lot more we don't see.

The primary thing a wide receiver should do is catch the ball. When they show a great proclivity for that you should consider keeping them, especially when you're not overwhelmed by your wideout talent.

Reilly can catch the ball. Holmes can't. Okay if you are a guard not okay if you are a WR. Keep Reilly dump Holmes.

Yes the 102 receptions and the 12 TDs he has has so far in his carrier were not catches.

Obviously the front office saw something in him hence reason they signed him and they are not just going to suffer a dead cap of $2,450,000 to release him yet.

That's it. Beanie and co are morons. This is where I get off. Reilly looked awesome. How is Yates on this roster and Reilly isn't?

Yates is injured. He'll be cut when cleared, if not injury settlement. Reilly possible on PS. He doesn't play teams, hurt his chances as backup WR.

Edited by Boatdrinks

Good kid and played well against other fringe players. Hopefully gets to the practice squad. But don't go overboard; he's not the stud people claim he is right now.

Sorry couldn't disagree more. Reilly made catches I haven't seen from a Bills wr in awhile. He better at least make the PS. And no he is not another Dez Lewis.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

Why is Walter Powell still on the team... Reilly & Shorts have shown more in this preseason then Powell has in years. I would even keep Dez Lewis over Powell. Plus is Powell have a 4 game suspension starting this week.

He doesn't count against the 53 man roster while suspended.

He needed to be able to play special teams if he was going to make it. He's not fast enough...

And what is the fascination with the slow white receivers?

First Hogan and now Reilly...

It's because they are blue - collar , lunch pail high motor kind of guys. High character, and articulate too lol

I thought Reilly played well in the preseason but people on here are making him out to be some stud. He mostly played against back ups. What if in practice he wasnt doing so well against starters or wasnt grasping the offense.

He played WITH a bunch of scrubs too. Keep that in mind....

Sorry couldn't disagree more. Reilly made catches I haven't seen from a Bills wr in awhile. He better at least make the PS. And no he is not another Dez Lewis.

This is where I'm at. He just made catches I saw other Bills' WRs drop. I wonder how many people defending this are just apologizing for McBeane. Hopefully, he stays and gets put on the field.

Enjoy the 200 yards in the air per game this season, with Clay being the #2 in receiving yards.