GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be new. Once the season starts, DO NOT start new threads during gameday. No exceptions.

Hey man, stop dwelling in the past. Haven't you heard that talking point from the BBMB Alumni Association yet? Everyone's opinion is a precious and unique snowflake deserving not just its own thread, but it's own forum. No, website. No, domain. Nobody gives a flying efffffffff how good anyone thinks this place USED to be.

Yes, of course :lol:

Wow what a jerk Billick is: "I'm not going to take anything away from this. McDermott should be proud of what his 1st team offense did...against this Ravens 2nd team defense." Screw you, Billick!

Keep your head in the sand all you'd like, but this team sucks!

Believe your eyes.

We might. I think McDermott and Beane have their reasoning for doing it with Taylor's injury.

Sure hope Peterman becomes the next Brady if he does 0:)

God I don't want to sit through another losing season.

It's not that I think he's going to be the next Brady. I like his quick decisions and throws. The kid had looked just as good as any other rookie out there this year. I'm a Taylor fan too but this kid seems a better fit for this offense to me.

No. You're just overreacting.

He's doing good things at times, though. I could see him being named the starter with the situation as it now is.

Sure hope our OL gets healthy.

Also Peterman is staring down his receivers. He's not looking at anyone else. He won't get away with that in the regular season. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Good QBs will see a one on one on the outside and let them 50/50 it and tempt the corner into a PI

I'm aware.

Are we really that desperate for a QB that if a WR gets a PI call it's a positive? It was a questionable call anyways.

For me, I didn't see him do anything Jeff Tuel didn't do in preseason. And Jeff Tuel threw for 212 yards and 2 scores in a preseason game.

It was in the basket of his arms. It was a tough catch, but a rough one. It could have been just good coverage, but more often than not these days they give it to the offense.

Cornerback arm barred him before ball got there and then kept up hand fighting as ball arrived. They'll call that most times.