Julian Edelman Carted Off with a Knee Injury - ACL Tear

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never wish injuries on anybody , but Patriots* £%# em

for all I care he never plays another down ( for Pats*)

There's two things you can be counted on

1- talk **** about Rex R

2- praise the f£in patriots*

1) I was proven right

2) Don't shoot the messenger

I've given up thinking the Bills will make any difference to the East this year.

But to think losing Edelman doesn't hurt the Patriots is insane.

Not all teams are the Bills, there are good teams out there and it took the Pats everything they had to beat them i.e. Falcons.

Losing Edelman could very well be the difference of another championship title.

Edited by likei've

They lost gronk and still won so... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....preliminary report says probable ACL tear....BB will find a way..................

He just got a contract too so right there shows why these guys need to get paid quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG. The best short yardage back in football last year... and we let him go because of an extra million.

Scott, it is not about talent it's about team, pay attention.

Damn pot smokers, I always forget that one. How in the world did 420 get associated with weed?

Because it adds up to 6, which is a half dozen, which is how many donuts I want.

Losing Edelman WILL impact the Patriots performance this year. Julie has killed the Bills over the years and having him out does give us a better chance at winning the division. Yes, I said it. Look, as many have pointed out last year, Hogan did not contribute a lot to their wins. Also, while I wish we kept TD Mike, I think the Patriots made a big mistake letting Blount go and signing TD Mike.

Bills - 2017 AFC East Champs!!! Get used to hearing that!!!!

If Edelman is out for the year.... yayyyyy!

Now the pats fall to a lowly 12-4 and only manage the conference chamionship. Sad day to be a Cheats fan.

Meanwhile, in Buffalo, we will struggle to get to 6 wins, and just barely price ourselves out of the next great qb prospect. Even more yay. Vats of yay in fact.

Losing Edelman WILL impact the Patriots performance this year. Julie has killed the Bills over the years and having him out does give us a better chance at winning the division. Yes, I said it. Look, as many have pointed out last year, Hogan did not contribute a lot to their wins. Also, while I wish we kept TD Mike, I think the Patriots made a big mistake letting Blount go and signing TD Mike.

Bills - 2017 AFC East Champs!!! Get used to hearing that!!!!

They have a better offense, a better defense and better coaches ....besides that, you're on to something....