Marquise Goodwin is a Great Guy

His sister is severely handicapped and he has made extreme efforts for her entire life including building a house with an attached living quarters for her and a nursing assistant. He didn't go out to South beach and buy a Lamborghini with his rookie contract money and most importantly spends a lot of time with her/ True quality character.

Shame it never really worked out in Buffalo, he was just too frail/and/or unlucky.

His sister is severely handicapped and he has made extreme efforts for her entire life including building a house with an attached living quarters for her and a nursing assistant. He didn't go out to South beach and buy a Lamborghini with his rookie contract money and most importantly spends a lot of time with her/ True quality character.

Shame it never really worked out in Buffalo, he was just too frail/and/or unlucky.

This was a big reason why I always rooted for him.

I was really happy for him when SF gave him the contract they did.

Agreed...super talented, just a bit fragile. I really liked the guy and wish him all the best

This perfectly sums out my own thoughts and feelings.

Can only wish the best for him - and his sister.

As a parent of a child with significant disabilities, I have a little extra 'love' for people like him. As was noted above, his time with this child is not a photo op. He walks with walk with his sister. From afar, he seems like a wonderful human being. Nothing but respect and well wishes.

It sounds as if his greatest achievements have been, and will always be, off the football field. Considering he's one of the athletes that surpasses the lottery odds and makes it to the professional level... that's no small compliment.