McCoy Confirms Trade Rumors are False with McBeane

MCCOY CONFIRMS TRADE RUMORS FALSE WITH BEANE AND MCDERMOTT

LeSean McCoy didn't appreciate seeing the trade rumors about him on social media, so he went to the two men who could give him a straight answer about it.

LESEAN MCCOY: "PUT THE BALL IN THE ENDZONE" (7:43)

Bills Running Back LeSean McCoy spoke with the media in the locker room after practice topics include; how much he will play on Saturday, the importance of scoring touchdowns, and addressed trade rumors.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Robert Lee's fault. He caused all this.

No Hate for Abraham Lincoln ?

Come on game 1. So all the crap can STOP

it never ends. you know this. get a better sieve

All the wanna be fake Bills fans here have to be a little butt-hurt hearing this.

Waaah.

it is becoming a divisive/ divided group isn't it?

I know it's the NFL and anything can happen, and I know GMs and coaches have said stuff like this before and then done the opposite of what they said.

But both McDermott and Beane have said that they pride themselves in being honest with their p,where and shooting them straight. Both have said that they feel it's a main reason why players like and respect them.

They have also both said how they are trying to get a new team to respect and trust them. Telling their best player one thing and turning around and doing the opposite days/weeks later wouldn't be a very good way to get players to trust you and buy in to what you're trying to accomplish.

I felt like McDermott kind of closed the door on the Shady rumors today when he said that the team wasn't in a position to even look at trading him.

Now could that position change by the trade deadline (if the Bills are terrible) or by next season? Sure. But I would be pretty shocked if they traded McCoy any time soon.

For now I am going to choose to believe McDermott, Beane and Shady over some dude speculating in Twitter who started all these rumors... the only way I see McCoy getting traded anytime soon is if he requests/demands a trade himself, and by his comments today I don't think that's something he's considering.