So Boldin retired?

No one is giving Beane enough credit. He is a master conspirator. It's all been planned out the moment he took office. How to tank but still sell the season to gullible fans?

1. Don't sign key free agents in off season-Too expensive

2. Replace above in draft - cheaper and younger

3. Keep mediocre QB as best chance to win

4. Hype #1 wr before preseason.

5. Work out deal with future HOF to sign for a week and then retire

6. Get everyone excited for playoff run

6. Sell lots of tickets

7. Get everyone to buy in

8. Spring the trap and roll in the tank.

9. There's more to come.

;)

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame him, either. Having a QB like TT didn't help matters, I'm sure.

But, anyways...I hope you are right. The next logical step for this franchise is to try and land the best QB in the draft, and tanking gives us the best odds for that.

I'm ready...bring on the tank!

Then why the heck did he sign here in the first place? Is he (and his agent) really that stupid and unaware of who is the QB in Buffalo just a couple weeks ago when he signed the deal to come here?

Tanking worked so well for Pegulas other team..............

Then why the heck did he sign here in the first place? Is he (and his agent) really that stupid and unaware of who is the QB in Buffalo just a couple weeks ago when he signed the deal to come here?

Tanking worked so well for Pegulas other team..............

Yeah, I knew the stupid Oilers would get like their 3Rd first overall pick in the last decade with McDavid, despite the Sabres having a the best chance at getting that pick. It did work out for the Oilers, eventually.

We need to trade McCoy and Tyrod. Rebuilding hurts, but it has to be done. When we get our QB, it wouldn't matter who we have at WR. A good QB makes a mediocre WR look good it's never the other way around.

AJ Green. Larry Fitzgerald. Andre Johnson. Eric Moulds. Steve Smith Sr. Terrell Owens.

These are just a few of the great NFL WRs who have made mediocre QBs look good. There are many more.

There are many ways to build a winning team in the NFL. Burning down the roster and expecting a rookie franchise QB to be successful is not one of them.

I can picture the stress on Beane face now. Probably thinking how the heck am i gonna explain this in the next interview.

Doesn't get much worse than this for him. For him to speak so highly about Boldin to just see him quit the league. Man.

Only thing that would top this is if he spoke highly about his marriage and loyalty and then someone showed him a live video of his wife in a 3some, with Sammy and Darby. Yikes.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

Boldin should read this post, and reconsider............

Hey Boldin,

You're the perfect fit for our team........

Tyrod can't hit a speedster over the middle in stride.........

We need a guy just like YOU, running slow motion across the middle.........

wave your arms and shout "Hey Tyrod" "look at me, I'm open"............

And 10 seconds later, he will throw you the ball.........

There's 50 catches for you this season, just like that............

Come on, man, why you wanna quit ???

Edited by B Fan in LA

I bet McCoy is next.

What else is he going to say.

Wanted to spend more time with his family.

I believe him. I have no reason to doubt him.

Who knows......maybe they looked at him running down the field with the speed of Herman Munstera and decided they would cut him but gave him the chance to retire to save him that embarrassment.

Lol and too true. Perfect. I think Herman was a punter though.

Not a tank, they traded Herschel Walker.

The team was 3-13 the year before.

They did a lot more than that by turning their entire roster over, but yes the Walker deal was the key to facilitate said turnover.

They also got Troy with the first pick in the draft before the HW trade.