Bills D getting ready to return to pre-Rex form...

Big Turk

D looks night and day better playing the 4-3...first team is basically destroying people, we are going to go back to being a force...unfortunately, I think the offense is also going to return to pre-Ryan form and that means we are going to struggle to score points...

There is no mythical 'mastermind' legacy I want to see dismantled more than Rex's.

After all the jets were one of the lousey teams the bills, who were also lousey could compete with.

The guy rode his charisma and a bunch of coattails to the bills job where he actually messed up a for the first time in eons favorable trajectory with his own coaching prowess.

the Dine is just as good and our LB's were average then, as they are now.

if you're referring to gilmore being a huge loss, wait and see how Trey does at corner this year. I watched him a ton at camp, he's really impressive, expect a year like Darbys rookie season.

I wonder about this too. The scheme may be a better fit but the talent level is no where near what it was 3 years ago.

Their front 4 is still terrorizing, and LBs are looking solid...

The secondary is a question mark but the scheme should help.

Schemes can mask a lot of deficiencies...Wade Phillips has been doing it for years...

We have serious question marks in the defensive secondary. I'd hold off on any predictions about our defense

They aren't playing man defense...they will be fine. The DLine isn't going to give QBs much time back there

D looks night and day better playing the 4-3...first team is basically destroying people, we are going to go back to being a force...unfortunately, I think the offense is also going to return to pre-Ryan form and that means we are going to struggle to score points...

Yeah, 2018 is starting to maybe look like they might have a strong defense.