Phillip Dorsett?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the Reggie hate. Did he use ranch on his wings or something? He busts his butt from what I've seen and is exactly a year removed from surgery. Give the dude a break.

Somewhat interested in getting a speed guy like Dorsett but isn't he always hurt?

I don't get the Reggie hate. Did he use ranch on his wings or something? He busts his butt from what I've seen and is exactly a year removed from surgery. Give the dude a break.

Somewhat interested in getting a speed guy like Dorsett but isn't he always hurt?

Even with all Ragland has been through, they seem to be down on him and he might be close to being cut.

I'm all for laying off the kid, but it's what McDermott thinks that counts.

I think he did make a remark about the wings saying how can they be that much better in buffalo from the ones Alabama.

I don't think the Bills have their 6th this year, do they? Didn't it go to LA?

He ran a 4.33 so he's definitely got speed. I can't say I've seen a whole lot of him but for a 7th why not?

He did meet with the Carolina Panthers leading up to the draft, so it's possible Beane has some familiarity with him.