GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Bills vs. Eagles at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 Peterman lookin good... bettin he starts if TT keeps playing like tonite. Granted different against 1s but Peterman sees the whole field, not half of it.

I thought Taylor looked terrible and Peterman looked good that drive. To be fair though Taylor faced a lot more pressure.

I'm a Tyrod fan, but with the offense we are running, and the receivers we have, I (and this sickens me to say it) think Peterman is a better fit.

Toss in an apparent desire to tank, and it's tempting.

well, if ur looking to tank, maybe leaving Tyrod as starter is the best way to go...just sayin....he really isn't built for this offense and Peterman is.

I thought Taylor looked terrible and Peterman looked good that drive. To be fair though Taylor faced a lot more pressure.

The Philly DL vs. the Bills' OL was a mismatch with too much pressure in Tyrod's face. Boldin doesn't belong on the outside. Get well soon Jordan Matthews.

Apparently, you weren't watching. The quality of the throws and catches had very little to do with the quality of the opponent.

The throws were fine, I'm just trying not to get impressed by a guy who was struggling to get open literally 30 minutes ago.

Edited by Elite Poster