how many wins?

nuklz2594

We should sweep the jets but we won't (1-1)

Patriots in December are money (0-2)

Dolphins facing us twice in the late season earns us one (1-1)

Divisional record: (2-4)

In the AFC:

We lose in Cincinnati and Kansas City plus home loses vs Oakland, Denver.

I think we handle Indy at home.

AFC record: (3-8)

We lose in Carolina and Atlanta but take LA Chargers on the road and New Orleans at home. My upset of the year will be Bills over Tampa bay at home.

NFC games: (3-2)

Season record of 6-10

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a tough time seeing us being better than 2-3 going into the bye. You can argue Taylor vs Cutler, but other than the Jets I think we are playing against a better QB than we have over the last 11 games. I don't think Sammy and Darby are going to be the last pieces dealt between now and the trade deadline.

Seeing some 7-9 predictions for #Bills now dropped to 4-12, 5-11. Is Sammy really a 2-3 win player? I really don’t think so. That’s crazy

Like I said previously, I don't think its the downgrade from Sammy to Matthews, I think the Sammy & Darby trades give the clear signal that most anyone can be had for draft picks.

#1 We didn't even play Cleveland last year.

#2 Sammy didn't even play 8 games last year. He was on IR for 8 then out at least one more.

#1 Sorry for spelling Cleveland wrong, I posted that before I had my morning coffee.

#2 You are absolutely incorrect sir. Please see proof below.

http://www.nfl.com/player/sammywatkins/2543457/gamelogs?season=2016

10 Wins and wild card. Sweep Fish and Jets and split the Pats. You heard it hear first! Flame away.

Call your bookie, see what odds you'll get for $1,000 on this.

See how they increase exponentially if you ask what you'll get for $25,000 on this.

With Watkins, I really thought 10 was possible. Now, 6 or 7.

I don't think anyone outside QB swings 4 games.

Call your bookie, see what odds you'll get for $1,000 on this.

See how they increase exponentially if you ask what you'll get for $25,000 on this.

Is that how odds work?

I don't see us surviving a tough season being thin at DB, DL and OL.

I sure hope these draft picks work out next year. I'm all in favor of building through the draft but you have to hit on most of them and make some good game time decisions, good preparation.

It remains to be seen how much preparation McD does week to week and halftime adjustments and crunch time decisions are critical.

#1 We didn't even play Cleveland last year.

#2 Sammy didn't even play 8 games last year. He was on IR for 8 then out at least one more.

Actually the Bills did play Cleveland last year - Dec. 17th - I was there......and my son and i were thrilled to see them win....