Both Watkins, Darby said they need to "get in better shape"

YoloinOhio

...When they got to their new teams. I thought that was interesting. I wonder if our coaches told them that and/or they didn't follow the new program? Just thought it was a weird comment for them both to make. WGR mentioned this yesterday - not sure on links. Will look.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...When they got to their new teams. I thought that was interesting. I wonder if our coaches told them that and/or they didn't follow the new program? Just thought it was a weird comment for them both to make.

Either it was a slight at the Bills new staff. Or they weren't buying in and weren't working as hard in practice as they should have been. Either of them could be reasons why they were traded. Edited by mrags

I took "better shape" to mean "better football shape," which is a whole different thing. Watkins is cut like a greek god at present, but in terms of on-field reps and hitting, I can see him being a little behind.

Makes perfect sense and again it's no big deal.

...When they got to their new teams. I thought that was interesting. I wonder if our coaches told them that and/or they didn't follow the new program? Just thought it was a weird comment for them both to make. WGR mentioned this yesterday - not sure on links. Will look.

Tells me thats a lack to professional commitment.

I took "better shape" to mean "better football shape," which is a whole different thing. Watkins is cut like a greek god at present, but in terms of on-field reps and hitting, I can see him being a little behind.

I'm pretty confident that's what Sammy meant--the dude is absolutely shredded (as always).

Geeeze if they were in shape they might have gotten a first and second. 😎

I think it's in reference to strength and conditioning. which would explain why the Bills' offense was always so flat after the half.

I know people on this board have questioned the Bills' strength and conditioning due to their late game performance.