Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that they are all the same person,

I'd hate to think that there is more than one person who seems to revel in his denseness, who cannot express a coherent argument and derails every thread with his stupidity.

I hope that they are all the same person,

I'd hate to think that there is more than one person who seems to revel in his denseness, who cannot express a coherent argument and derails every thread with his stupidity.

To be fair to 34, this thread was already about stupid people. Simply adding one more didn't really change it's direction.

Tom's right. You're too stupid to argue with.

Did you really just equate an entire canonized representitize system of law and self-governance enduring in a single nation for almost two and a half centuries with a few hundred barely organized morons, who themselves would have been victims of Hitler's purges, expressing generally hateful, politically non-specific, blather; some of whom cried when confronted with the the possibility of jail time?

Representitize??? :lol: -I'll abandon the argument RIGHT NOW if you tell me what the F&$# that even means!

Subscription to an ideology, especially one as virulent, and aggressive as Nazism isn't bound by some statute of limitations...

Had we lost WWII, there's no telling how long Nazism would have endured... The fact that 20-year-olds still adopt the ideology today is testimony to it's draw.

-Will you find many Fields Medal recipients blockading synagogues with torches? -Probably not... Still, I'd stop short of dismissing the vicious little nit-wits given the history of their movement..

The IDEAL itself is the enemy... The generational identity of it's 'foot soldiers' is 100% irrelevant.

:lol: Well, well, well.... if it isn't TBD's pre-eminent far-right sock-puppet! Let me clue you in... Rejecting Nazis isn't an argument, it's a personal choice. I don't see their opinion as worthy of consideration, I see them as a cancer.

Cancer either destroys you, or you destroy IT. -FWIW, I don't find the KKK worthy of a seat at the table either... If you identify with groups responsible for the race-based murder, and terrorization of thousands of Americans, you're a piece of sh!t.

--End of story..

Funny how you draw your lines so thick and patriotic when it comes things like "trashing" the national anthem:

In contrast, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is perfectly fine with his players trashing the National Anthem:

THE DENVER BRONCOS’ BRANDON MARSHALL: TAKING A KNEE…TO THE FINANCIAL GROIN.

Actions have consequences:

Marshall is free to protest the National Anthem.

Colorado’s Air Academy Federal Credit Union is similarly free to drop him as a spokesman in response.

Yet, when it comes to dead confederates, who ACTUALLY betrayed their country.... Your tone changes to one of apology....

You know what is sad is,

discriminating minds can easily see the difference between, cowardly, ignorant, attacks by scummy racists, such as the one you described

and the honoring of Americans who fought for their states in the Confederacy, such as Robert E Lee.

But let's not put any thought into the discussion, let's tar everyone with the same brush.

(or is that phrase racist)

That debt was payed over 150 years ago.

Perhaps you could (Aristocratically) explain why the statues come down in 2017 ?

not 1899?

1967?

1909?

2005?

What is different now ?

Bonus question: why were they put up ?........................to celebrate slavery ?

Sounds like another TBD hypocrite, and closeted racist...But by all means, continue to support wack-o's like joesh!tshack, who hates all Muslims, and Jboyst who said the following of murdered protester Heather Heyer:

"Heather Heyer died fighting for what she believed in." - CNN

So did Hitler.

she died being an idiot in the wrong place

:thumbsup: Real nice friends ya got there!

Hey #34 fan, how come your facist group antifa never protest mosques after another Muslim terrorist attack?

Is it a case of having no balls? Just curious

Are they out there with clubs and guns yelling Blood and Soil? These are our streets?

Then crying for the camera that people are being mean to you?

Boyst62 showing more pics of his dates!!!

sorry, easy target.

Hey #34 fan, how come your facist group antifa never protest mosques after another Muslim terrorist attack?

Is it a case of having no balls? Just curious

Wtf are you talking about, -MY fascist group? I do not speak for Antifa...

All I know is that mosques are generally places where Muslims go to worship peacefully...

I lived in Paris for about a year in the 90's.... 60 percent of my daily contacts were either Algerian Tunisian, or Moroccan

Back then, there was no Islamic State to agitate things... Just TONS of anti-Arabic, anti-Immigrant sentiment from Europeans...

All the Muslims I knew there were impossibly cool people.

Are they out there with clubs and guns yelling Blood and Soil? These are our streets?

Then crying for the camera that people are being mean to you?

Boyst62 showing more pics of his dates!!!

sorry, easy target.

Yes they are. As a matter of fact they've been doing it a lot longer.