Are you ready for some Peterman????

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's temper expectations a bit. He showed some decent things yesterday but his ball placement was off at times. His arm strength is still a question mark no matter what Steve Tasker says. I like his moxxy and I look forward to watching him play and develop. Still, he's no where close to being a viable NFL starter yet.

Edited by Bangarang

The man had the best throw of the night on his PA Boot where he threaded the ball perfectly for a first down. He also had some poor throws that almost got picked off. I like this guy a lot and look forward to seeing him develop more.

The man had the best throw of the night on his PA Boot where he threaded the ball perfectly for a first down. He also had some poor throws that almost got picked off. I like this guy a lot and look forward to seeing him develop more.

Best of throw of that night was like winning hottest body with Sumo wrestlers. That was terrible qb play all night by both teams.

But of course, Peterman should play with the 2s. At worse, he will be TJ Yates.

Petermen showed good arm strength, pocket awareness and mobility. I think he is a keeper. Has a BIG upside.

Next week I would sit Tyrod, Play Yates for a Half and Petermen for a Half.

Next week will see similar work from the 1's or more. They need the reps. This is a timing based offense.

Peterman is what i hoped he would be, a gamer. In other words, he's ok in practice, nothing special...but in games he shows great awareness and just makes plays. Let's hope this continues and the Bills finally hit on QB that can be the future. Keep playing good ball in preseason and he will be the #2 this year.

By the way, Peterman did not throw one pass out of 25 that either proves or disproves or sheds any light whatsoever on his arm strength issue. You cannot tell if an NFL QB has adequate arm strength on a 15 yard pass. He looked like he had the rag arm as advertised if only because he didn't throw downfield. I don't expect him to though. It's not his game.

Showed a bunch of nice things. Did not show any arm strength. Let's hope he can be one of relatively few that can build it up over a few years.

Edited by Kelly the Dog