Bills Release 1st Unofficial Depth Chart

I disagree. There will be little movement. OL, QB, RB, WR, TE, DE, DT, S, CB, K, P & LS are set.

not WR. Holmes has looked bad. Let's see what happens in the games. RB we know the first 2 guys but how about 3? RT i think Dawkins could unseat Mills. MLB i want Ragland to step it up and claim that spot. S i feel like they need to add a veteran. maybe they are waiting for someone to get cut they can pick up at the leage min. P we need to see what happens because the new kid is valuable in that he can be the backup K too. Schmidt will really need to boom that thing during the preseason.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That page looks very perfessional.[/quote

Had to cut budget at OBD. Chris Brown demanded a raise for stress they have put him through after all these years.

Just in case Chris reads this...I was joking, imy sure if he read it he would laugh

not WR. Holmes has looked bad. Let's see what happens in the games. RB we know the first 2 guys but how about 3? RT i think Dawkins could unseat Mills. MLB i want Ragland to step it up and claim that spot. S i feel like they need to add a veteran. maybe they are waiting for someone to get cut they can pick up at the leage min. P we need to see what happens because the new kid is valuable in that he can be the backup K too. Schmidt will really need to boom that thing during the preseason.

I read somewhere..I think...that Ragland got some reps with the 1s. Also totally agree on Wright, they are not bringing in Wr talent for no reason, I think we as fans will lose it if he stars dropping passes in preseason

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

Don't underestimate the leap from college to the pros, especially from the level Jones was playing at.Vets have a huge advantage at this time of year.Same is true for Ragland. IF the Bills were in the same defense, it would bother me that Ragland can't crack the starting lineup. But he's getting a brand new defense thrown at him, and vets like Humber have a built-in advantage.Give it time. If they aren't seeing a lot of playing time by mid-season, then it's on them. But right now, they're just working their way in.

For sure. Long way to go in preseason. Ideally Zay, Reggie, Dawkins and Hodges's make pushes and can start. Would be nice to see Rambo excel and have relevant PT as the 3rd safety.

Can I just say how terrible the depth chart looks on the Bills website. It is almost impossible to read some of the names because they go under graphics and adds. Get your **** together Bills IT.

I have no issue seeing it. My guess is it is your browser. Maybe this helps.

Offense

-POS- 1st------------------- 2nd------------------- 3rd------------------- 4th-------------------
WR--- 14 Sammy Watkins------ Anquan Boldin--------- 15 Brandon Tate------- 10 Philly Brown-------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 19 Walt Powell--------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 13 Dez Lewis----------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 87 Brandon Reilly-----
LT--- 77 Cordy Glenn-------- 66 Seantrel Henderson- 60 Cam Jefferson------ ----------------------
LG--- 64 Richie Incognito--- 61 Jordan Mudge------- 63 Greg Pyke---------- 68 Zach Voytek--------
C---- 70 Eric Wood---------- 72 Ryan Groy---------- 61 Jordan Mudge------- ----------------------
RG--- 76 John Miller-------- 62 Vlad Ducasse------- 71 Karim Barton------- ----------------------
RT--- 79 Jordan Mills------- 73 Dion Dawkins------- 74 Michael Ola-------- ----------------------
TE--- 85 Charles Clay------- 84 Nick O’Leary------- 82 Logan Thomas------- 88 Jason Croom--------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 80 Wes Saxton---------
QB--- 5 Tyrod Taylor-------- 9 T.J. Yates---------- 2 Nathan Peterman----- ----------------------
FB--- 42 Patrick DiMarco---- 35 Mike Tolbert------- ---------------------- ----------------------
RB--- 25 LeSean McCoy------- 31 Jonathan Williams-- 44 Cedric O’Neal------ 22 Joe Banyard--------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 39 Jordan Johnson-----
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 7 Taiwan Jones--------
WR--- 81 Andre Holmes------- 11 Zay Jones---------- 8 Rod Streater-------- 17 Jeremy Butler------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 18 Rashad Ross--------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 16 Daikiel Shorts-----
Defense
-POS- 1st------------------- 2nd------------------- 3rd------------------- 4th-------------------
LDE-- 90 Shaq Lawson-------- 75 Eddie Yarbrough---- 54 Max Valles--------- 97 Marquavius Lewis---
LDT-- 95 Kyle Williams------ 94 Jerel Worthy------- 98 Deandre Coleman---- ----------------------
RDT-- 99 Marcell Dareus----- 92 Adolphus Washington 93 Nigel Williams----- ----------------------
RDE-- 55 Jerry Hughes------- 56 Ryan Davis--------- 96 Jake Metz---------- 91 Ian Seau-----------
SLB-- 57 Lorenzo Alexander-- 40 Tanner Vallejo----- 46 Abner Logan-------- ----------------------
MLB-- 52 Preston Brown------ 59 Reggie Ragland----- 53 Carl Bradford------ 48 Jacob Lindsey------
WLB-- 50 Ramon Humber------- 51 Gerald Hodges------ 58 Matt Milano-------- 49 Sam Barrington-----
LCB-- 27 Tre’Davious White-- 29 Kevon Seymour------ 20 Shareece Wright---- 38 Charles James------
RCB-- 28 Ronald Darby------- 24 Leonard Johnson---- 41 Bradley Sylve------ 45 Marcus Sayles------
----- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- 26 Greg Mabin---------
SS--- 23 Micah Hyde--------- 37 Shamiel Gary------- 43 Joe Powell--------- 36 Trae Elston--------
FS--- 21 Jordan Poyer------- 33 Colt Anderson------ 30 Bacarri Rambo------ 47 B.T. Sanders-------
Special Teams
PK--- 4 Stephen Hauschka---- 3 Austin Rehkow------- ---------------------- ----------------------
P---- 6 Colton Schmidt------ 3 Austin Rehkow------- ---------------------- ----------------------
KO--- 4 Stephen Hauschka---- 3 Austin Rehkow------- ---------------------- ----------------------
H---- 6 Colton Schmidt------ ---------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------
PR--- 15 Brandon Tate------- 19 Walt Powell-------- 18 Rashad Ross-------- ----------------------
KOR-- 15 Brandon Tate------- 19 Walt Powell-------- 18 Rashad Ross-------- 7 Taiwan Jones--------
LS--- 69 Reid Ferguson------ ---------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------

Edited by Limeaid

That defensive backfield depth chart seems dangerously thin...

And the DE's.

I know Shaq and Yarbrough have been playing above expectation in camp but if they can't rush the passer in this defense they are going to have to score a lot of points even if the secondary stays healthy.

Interesting. Holmes #2 wideout. Zay #4

How do you know he's not #3?

0 surprises besides that.

official realease of the unofficial depth chart!

Lol. I think a better term might have been "preliminary."

Edited by vincec