Let's all say hello to Anquan Boldin - sign here

Shaw66

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Bills. We the fans of the Bills are glad you decided to join our favorite team. You will find the most loyal, the most passionate about our team, some of the nicest people you have ever come across in your career. I hope you and your family will grow to love Buffalo. As a Bills fan for many, many years I can truly say we are looking to see you succeed on the field and off.

So what it looks to me like Boldin and Zay Jones both have the same type of game?

Anyone feel the same way?

Boldin was once a real beast running the ball........like a big tailback in the open field...........but they both have tremendous hands.

Tyrod shouldn't be getting those Hogan and Woods drops on third downs and he should feel a bit better about throwing contested passes.

Welcome, welcome, welcome Mr Bolden! While I think we weren't your first pick, you were ours and will learn to love us!

We deserve a receiver of your caliber and you deserve to be loved by the best fan base in the NFL!

I hope this isn't a one and done relationship, but maybe you have a couple of years in you yet?

Have a great year!