Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 3

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really think scott and baldo should date. there could be some real passion there.

Just imagine if one of them forgets to take out the trash....that'll be one huge back and forth bitching match.

Perhaps this was discussed earlier when your raft first reached shore........but why do you two wankers have matchy-matchy rape-Ned-Beatty-by-the-river names?

Please. Except when you're trumpeting your "superior" views? With comments like- "I, as well as anyone that knows what they are seeing, think this" in response to other "fans" views.

I have been here for nearly 20 years myself, not all with this current account. You add valuable perspective and football content, but your holier than thou attitude and inability to admit being wrong, rubs people the wrong way.

Which is more than can be said about half the posters who crap on the fans constantly and add very little in regards to perspective and content.

BADOL can come off like a dick, but give me a dick who talks about about football over a dick who bitches about groups of fans over and over for 17 years. Talk about annoying.

Perhaps this was discussed earlier when your raft first reached shore........but why do you two wankers have matchy-matchy rape-Ned-Beatty-by-the-river names?

do you like applebees?

Forget couple.

How bout putting us in charge of the Bills? Dynasty

at least scott has a good sense of humor.

Wonder how much longer they'll keep Yates at No. 2. He doesn't deserve that spot.

I would bet he is light years ahead of Peterman in the coaches eyes at this point. That could change by the opener but they know what they have in Yates, regardless of how he played last night. If Peterman plays as a game one starter we go about 1-15.

I would bet he is light years ahead of Peterman in the coaches eyes at this point. That could change by the opener but they know what they have in Yates, regardless of how he played last night. If Peterman plays as a game one starter we go about 1-15.

Lets start Peterman