Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 3

@JoeBuscaglia

Tyrod says "Write about that!" in best day yet. Plus, Incognito dominates the day: More in my 7 #Bills observations: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-buffalo-bills-camp-observations-day-10-8717

Day 10 MVP: LG Richie Incognito
- Another dominant day for one of the best Bills players on the field.

Day 10 LVP: RG Vladimir Ducasse
- He was in his head during one-on-one drills, and never really recovered after it.

Up Next: Tuesday, August 8 at 8:45 am for Day 10 of training camp. The practice is open to the public.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the swagger from a guy who has to prove it in practice...

How about you yell that when you carry a team to the post season...

Wanna throw shade because you have been mediocre at best IN PRACTICE

Not sure if this is sarcastic but I agree. Don't tell the writers what to write, make them write it. Getting all frisky in practice, hey how about cutting down on the time it takes you to get a snap off in the two minute.

I guess I'm not ready to throw dirt on him just yet.

I put all the dirt on him before he even put the uniform on just be nice and leave some flowers.

Not sure if this is sarcastic but I agree. Don't tell the writers what to write, make them write it. Getting all frisky in practice, hey how about cutting down on the time it takes you to get a snap off in the two minute.

Joe B said his tone wasn't challenging or like he was taking a shot at reporters. He said he just seemed to be really loose and having a good time all practice and said it playfully

#Bills HC McDermott said about switching fields at practice: It's all about wear & tear of the field. It's like crop rotation. We'll be back

#Bills HC Sean McDermott on the preseason game: When the lights go on, it's a little bit different.

#Bills have stressed punching at the ball and being aggressive to force turnovers. All positions have done this drill.

BILLS TODAY: DARBY DOING EXTRA

bills-today-8-8-story.jpg

Ronald Darby never wants a season again in which there's a zero in his interception column like last year. So he's putting in extra work to ensure that doesn't happen in 2017.

YARBROUGH MAKING HIS PRESENCE FELT

eddie-yarbrough-8-7-story.jpg

First-year DE Eddie Yarbrough has been making sure his play is noticed through the first 10 days of camp.

@thadbrown7

Boldin beats James in 1st rep on 10 yard in. Smooth as can be.

@JonScottTV

Anquan Boldin and Sammy Watkins the WRs with 1st team in 7v7. #BillsCamp

@PrescottRossi

Sammy Watkins is lethal in a 1-on-1 drill. Ronald Darby did everything right. It did not matter.

@JoeBuscaglia

Watkins and Zay Jones take the first-team reps in a two-wide set as team drills open up. #Bills

Boldin and Andre Holmes taking the second rep with the first-team offense. #Bills

First-team offense comes back out, Boldin with Sammy Watkins. #Bills

@JaySkurski

Reggie Ragland running with the third-team defense during 7-on-7 drills. #Bills

Daily highlight from Rod Streater: catches deep ball from Nathan Peterman. #Bills

@SalSports

Reggie Ragland is now seeing more and more time with the THIRD team defense. Gerald Hodges plays a lot of MLB with 2nd team.

@SalSports

11-11 session. WRs to start: Sammy and Holmes outside Boldin in slot.

@ChrisBrownBills

Jonathan Williams gets tangled up in team. Limps off. Being looked at now. #Bills

@Nick_Wojton

Jonathan Williams back out there #Bills

@thadbrown7

Bills pass game in general has looked very good today. All 3 QBs.