Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 3

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was necessary. Geez man.

Yeah stereotyping and boxing fans in so you can irrationally and unnecessarily bash/blame or displace your displeasure with the Bills product on them(or the media for that matter) is pretty dumb, isn't it?

You gotta' lotta' hate.....read your own posts.......start there.

Yeah stereotyping and boxing fans in so you can irrationally and unnecessarily bash/blame or displace your displeasure with the Bills product on them(or the media for that matter) is pretty dumb, isn't it?

He's right Baldo. Every year there's a group of irrational fans who go extreme on one end or another.

My post was a joke -- an accurate joke, but a joke. You've got issues, dude. And I retain my right to call out fans' irrational behavior as I see fit.

My post was a joke -- an accurate joke, but a joke. You've got issues, dude. And I retain my right to call out fans' irrational behavior as I see fit.

My post was an accurate joke at your expense.

Yours was your typical sarcastic fan hate.

Where you are cracked is calling out "our fans".

Fans of all teams rise and fall with what their team does.

But anyone who is still a fan of THIS organization after 17 straight seasons of failure to even reach the NFL minimum for a successful season....... is deserving of A LOT better than you give them.

You should be ashamed........but you're not.......because......the liquor? I don't know but you are obstinate in this irrational endeavor of fan bashing.

Remember, this is a fan site........if you want to B word about the fans go to the NFL wives Facebook group.

Damn Baldo...you're one angry dude.

Teeflebees......you are new here.......I have been here since Scott opened the site 20 years ago and I have always been anti-fan bashing.

You want to be that guy.....so be it. I know you down a bottle every night too so you feel a need to defend your partner in inebriation but you don't have to hate your fellow fans like wineball. :beer:

Let's get back to talking about what the Bills are going to do and not on what the fans are going to do. :rolleyes:

Teeflebees......you are new here.......I have been here since Scott opened the site 20 years ago and I have always been anti-fan bashing.

You want to be that guy.....so be it. I know you down a bottle every night too so you feel a need to defend your partner in inebriation but you don't have to hate your fellow fans like wineball. :beer:

Let's get back to talking about what the Bills are going to do and not on what the fans are going to do. :rolleyes:

Any medication available to help with the anger?

But anyone who is still a fan of THIS organization after 17 straight seasons of failure to even reach the NFL minimum for a successful season....... is deserving of A LOT better than you give them.

You should be ashamed........but you're not.......because......the liquor? I don't know but you are obstinate in this irrational endeavor of fan bashing.

Remember, this is a fan site........if you want to B word about the fans go to the NFL wives Facebook group.

Folks need hugs all the way round....I love you all my fellow bills brethren

Was daddy a drunk or something? 'Cause you sure seem to be hammering on the alcohol. Ease up, dude. Get some therapy.

Please. Except when you're trumpeting your "superior" views? With comments like- "I, as well as anyone that knows what they are seeing, think this" in response to other "fans" views.

I have been here for nearly 20 years myself, not all with this current account. You add valuable perspective and football content, but your holier than thou attitude and inability to admit being wrong, rubs people the wrong way.

Please. Except when you're trumpeting your "superior" views? With comments like- "I, as well as anyone that knows what they are seeing, think this" in response to other "fans" views.

I have been here for nearly 20 years myself, not all with this current account. You add valuable perspective and football content, but your holier than thou attitude and inability to admit being wrong, rubs people the wrong way.

Yep. I haven't been here long and this is exactly how I perceive him.