Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 3

@ChrisBrownBills

Colt Anderson has passed his physical, no longer on PUP. Will practice. #Bills

Butler, Glenn, Rambo, Ola, Seymour will not practice today. #Bills

McDermott: W/Glenn still working thru foot, good we have options at tackle. We do need to have contingency plan. Dawkins is option. #Bills

On mapping out WR positions McDermott says been discussed as staff. All have position flexibility. #Bills

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zay Jones and Andre Holmes wide w/ Anquan Boldin in slot to start. #BillsCamp

Bills working on Hail Mary and Brandon Tate just made a sick 1 handed catch to bring it in falling backward in back of end zone. Peterman QB

By the way, for what it's worth, Nathan Peterman took the second rep at QB there. TJ Yates third.

Edited by CNY315

Zay Jones and Andre Holmes wide w/ Anquan Boldin in slot to start. #BillsCamp

By the way, for what it's worth, Nathan Peterman took the second rep at QB there. TJ Yates third.

I think Zay Jones will mainly play outside, but I wonder where Matthews will play? I know some posters here seem to think that he will be on the outside but he hasn't really produced at a high level from the outside, I would think that he mainly would be in the inside with Boldin on the outside. Then again, I imagine these guys will all be mixing and matching a lot throughout the season so it really doesn't matter how they start off the game.

And in regards to Peterman, I'm glad that he's taking 2nd team snaps.

@JoeBuscaglia

In three-WR sets, we saw Boldin, Zay Jones, and Andre Holmes. Boldin and Jones in two-WR sets. #Bills

Jordan Matthews taking some first-team reps today, but not a ton. Mostly shadowing WR coach Phil McGeoghan and asking questions. #Bills

Shareece Wright was taking first-team reps at RCB in the absence of Ronald Darby. Kevon Seymour still not practicing, though. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

EJ Gaines working with the second-team defense at RCB #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Jordan Matthews just got a rep with the starters. Tyrod Taylor targeted him but it was incomplete.

@JoeBuscaglia

To my knowledge, WR Zay Jones has exclusively been working with the first-team offense today #Bills

On the flip side, Andre Holmes has been working with both the 1s and the 2s. #Bills

Replying to @marklud12

On the flip side, Peterman with two absolute highlight throws today -- one over the middle (Streater), the other to the sideline (Brown)

1 reply0 retweets1 like

Greg Mabin is now in at right corner w/ the ones in place of Shareece Wright.

Late into the practice, but Reggie Ragland getting a few reps with the 2nd-team defense #Bills

Nathan Peterman's had a pretty good practice, including a big-time NFL throw on a deep out for completion. Need to see more of that from him

Sal Capaccio Retweeted Sal Capaccio

Andre Holmes has been in with 1s but also down with 2s in favor of Matthews.

Sal Capaccio added,