Taylor looking real bad in camp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, from all the reports I've heard is that he's looked solid, not great but not terrible. But your suggestion to bring in RG3 is not a good one, he's a walking injury and hasn't looked good healthy

Interesting, from all the reports I've heard is that he's looked solid, not great but not terrible. But your suggestion to bring in RG3 is not a good one, he's a walking injury and hasn't looked good healthy

Will cost you nothing. No risk. I don't know what reports you are hearing.

I would disagree from the time that I was there. He looked like the same guy. From the reports that was a middle of the road performance. He's had some good and some bad. Shocking!!

On a side note, why are you still allowed to post here?

Keep giving Taylor a free pass, like we did with Fitz. We seen how that ended Edited by BuffaloBud420

According reports. Heard it on Murphy Show again today. Maybe he needs a little competition. He is not worried about Peterman or Yates. Bring in RG3.

According to who? You're simply lying, they said he look good at times, not so good others but has been pretty good overall. Way to make up whatever you want to hear

According reports. Heard it on Murphy Show again today. Maybe he needs a little competition. He is not worried about Peterman or Yates. Bring in RG3.

So....er.... um... are you advocating they bring in RG3 or are you suggesting they bring in someone to compete with Tyrod?

Those are not similar things.

Murphy is a Bills homer and I doubt he spoke bad about the starting QB. He is paid to be positive.

Me thinks you hear what you want to hear and make up the rest. I'm sure Taylor isn't lighting it up like some elite guy. He is probably being his average self.

Edited by Scott7975

Murphy is a Bills homer and I doubt he spoke bad about the starting QB. He is paid to be positive.

Me thinks you hear what you want to hear and make up the rest. I'm sure Taylor isn't lighting it up like some elite guy. He is probably being his average self.

I was surprised too from Murph. Proves it may be bad

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/84152/so-far-tyrod-taylor-stuck-in-neutral-during-critical-bills-training-camp

(Will cost you nothing. No risk. I don't know what reports you are hearing.)

A combo of reports such as astro(the GOAT), reporters such as Joe B and other posters

It's just interesting that your replacement option for Tyrod is someone significantly worse than Taylor...

Edited by WMDman