In honor of Brady's 40th

In celebration of Brady's 40th, I propose joining the disgusting lovefest here -- http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20222434/tom-brady-40th-birthday-stories-never-heard-nfl-2017-new-england-patriots -- and offering our own creative additions to this compendium of fawning reminiscences of Tommy. Here's mine:

“I remember a September game in Miami – I think it was in 2011 -- and it was really, really hot. Tom being Tom, he wanted to win at all costs – you know the type of competitor he is. But since this is Miami and their guys control the facility, we have to be extra careful. Anyway, a few minutes before the game I go into the bathroom with the bag of balls and ask myself, how am I going to pull this off? Given the heat, the weather wasn't going to cooperate. But right then I note that the plunger is propped up against the wall near the sink and think, well that’s strange. I then take a little bit closer of a look, and I say to myself, Damn, it’s a disguised pump with a needle! I get to work quickly and deflate the balls in no time. Tom has a typically great game, and afterwards says to me, How’d you like taking the plunge? We both laughed for a while. To top it off, I get a box with a new pair of Kicks in it later that week. That story tells you everything you need to know about the type of guy he is. The greatest.”—John Jastremski, Team equipment assistant, 2005-2014.

I remember a game where Tom was crying foul to the refs all game long

If you really want to stand out....can you remember a game where he wasn't?

Didn't think so....

That was a hard one....

"That man is the GOAT of UGGS customahs. He comes in heah like three times a week. He must go through them fast or maybe he has quite a collection in his clah-set. A real champ in my book. A real competiah of shoe shoppahs!"

- Jimmy O'Flaherty - Designer Shoe Warehouse, Boston, MA

I remember a game where Tom was crying foul to the refs all game long

The playoff loss at Denver was a memorable cry-fest, he chased John Lynch 25 yards down the field in anger after a play ended.

Brady is the biggest whiner alive; however, if he was the Bills QB the past 17 years, I could stand his whining with us because I'm sure we'd have at least 3 Lombardie's sitting in glass cases over at New Era. Some of yall might think we'd have more.