The Buffalo news has new Bills columnists (Peace out, Kmart)

Kimberley Martin, formerly covered NY Jets for Newsday

@KMart_BN

For those who *haven't* heard the exciting news: I've accepted a sports columnist position at @TheBuffaloNews...

Definitely a more diverse reporter than they've had in the past (seemed like mostly all grumpy white males)

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't be worse, right?

I never go there, but I hear all the complaints.

i don't read much from TBN either because I don't think the columnists are any good, but I'll give her a shot since she's new. You never know, could be decent.

I don't care if positive or negative. Just looking for knowledgeable columns worth reading.

i don't read much from TBN either because I don't think the columnists are any good, but I'll give her a shot since she's new. You never know, could be decent.

I don't care if positive or negative. Just looking for knowledgeable columns worth reading.

True, if it's good stuff, I'll click. There should be some negative reporting, because we are not on a Super Bowl run. Objective and informed would be nice. Edited by Augie

True, if it's good stuff, I'll click. There should be some negative reporting, because we are not on a Super Bowl run. Objective and informed would be nice.

of course. Negative when warranted is fine and expected. I just like balanced reporting and knowledgeable writers. Not Skurski who thinks you need to fit 90 players under the salary cap. Or Sully who embarrasses himself at press conferences and instead of gathering real info just dusts off old columns and changes a few names around.

of course. Negative when warranted is fine and expected. I just like balanced reporting and knowledgeable writers. Not Skurski who thinks you need to fit 90 players under the salary cap. Or Sully who embarrasses himself at press conferences and instead of gathering real info just dusts off old columns and changes a few names around.

Sully has roughly 5 columns drafted up and then just fills in some blanks like he's playing mad libs

@KMart_BN

For those who *haven't* heard the exciting news: I've accepted a sports columnist position at @TheBuffaloNews...

Definitely a more diverse reporter than they've had in the past (seemed like mostly all grumpy white males)

Those evil white males. Would like to see the responses if if you said bitchy black females.

@KMart_BN

The ones that come here are grumpy white males too... LOL