Rivers/Gates not allowed to attend LT's HOF induction

eball

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised by this. I know it would be bad for the owner of the team to step in and overrule the HC ,but, this one of those occasions that only come once in a lifetime, both of those player's played a big role in LT's accomplishments.

Edited by Captain Murica

Feels like a Marrone, "I'm the boss" type move.

Gates said he might go, even if he receives a fine.

Seems unnecessary from Lynn.

Could damage critical relationships very early in the transition process... I don't see the point.

Gates said he's going anyway and will just pay the fine. Rivers doesn't care and just won't go. He's already under microscope for deciding to commute to Costa Mesa from SD evey day so he doesn't have to move (everyone else moved)

Edited by YoloinOhio

And you know rivers isn't the"oh, that's fine, no big deal" type

If it were me, I'd pay the fine... I wouldn't let some rookie coach dictate my personal life.

Gates said he's going anyway and will just pay the fine. Rivers doesn't care and just won't go. He's already under microscope for deciding to commute to Costa Mesa from SD evey day so he doesn't have to move (everyone else moved)

Wow, that strikes me as gutless response on River's part... Kind of why I don't like the guy very much...

Rivers doesn't dare miss a minute of practice, because he knows who has been fueled and is ready to go.

"He’s the type of quarterback you want waiting on the runway ....."

Had to look that one up but I got you now. Nice work!